48

third person.

"You're not going to let him ruin the tour are you?" Jack asked Zach, leaning against the doorframe of the room they were in, away from the rest of the group, "What about what Ren told you?"

"She isn't here so she can't tell me what to do." Zach blurted out as Jack furrowed his eyebrows slightly, looking a bit taken back, "Sorry, I'm just fed up, I shouldn't say that she's actually really helpful."

"Let's get her to fly out to Asia." Jack suggested, giving him a sympathetic smile, "I'll pay for her flight."

The boy shook his head, "No, we both agreed that we needed time to ourselves."

"Zach, you're spiralling into a deep hole." Jack told him, "And if you don't get out of that hole now, you'll get stuck in it."

"There is no hole, Jack." Zach looked at him, letting out a sigh as the boy grabbed his phone.

Jack sighed too, before they both headed into the room with the other three guys, all of them ready for the show and waiting for Eben to finally finish before they go on stage. Once they entered the room, Daniel and Corbyn greeted them with a smile, as Jonah glanced in their direction and went back to putting on his belt.

Zach's eyes gazed in Jonahs direction, and something about looking at the boy made Zach slightly angry, even if he should've forgiven him when Jonah apologised the day before.

Then Eben soon came off stage and the crew had to set up the band's equipment, which left them with hardly any time as they had to be ready to go on as soon as the intro for their set started playing.

So after they did their pre-show ritual they got onto stage, and performed the first two songs of the night, before Jonah started talking with the audience. Zach tried his best to listen but while his mind was growing chaotic it was proven difficult to even know where to look.

Jack kept an eye on him and gave him a nod of the head as a way of asking if he was okay, but the boy could only nod his head back to him before the colour on his face was drained and he was left pale.

He quickly left the stage as the next song began playing, and just as Jack went to follow him, Jonah cut in front of him and followed the boy off stage as Jack rolled his eyes slightly and started to sing his part to the song.

"Zach," Jonah said, taking off his earpiece and following Zach to the couch, "Are you okay? You don't look too good."

"I feel like I'm going to die, why do I feel like that?" Zach looked up at Jonah, having a shortness of breath and still being visibly pale as Jonah handed the boy a bottle of water.

"Slow your breathing and make them longer breathes," Jonah told him, sitting down beside him, "Take small sips of water, you'll be okay."

"You're missing your part." Zach said, looking at him, "You need to go do it."

"Corbyn's got my back." Jonah shrugged slightly, giving Zach a small smile as he sighed, "I'd rather make sure you're okay first."

They were silent for a few seconds as Zach took a few more sips of his water, his breathing going back to normal and the colour of his face soon made its way back and he was soon glowing again, but that didn't fix their friendship.

"I forgive you." Zach spoke up, staring at the floor, "I know we probably have a lot to work on but for now I forgive you and I want to go back to how we were, before we sort of fell out."

"We can work on that, do you want to talk after the show, like properly?" Jonah suggested. Zach nodded as they both stood up, firstly making sure Zach was okay to go back onto stage before they did their handshake and then headed on just in time for the next song.

The rest of the show went a little better than the start, Zach was still slightly out of it and wasn't feeling the best but it had been an improvement to how he was prior to their performance, and Jonah was the one who keep an eye on him and made sure he was doing better.

After their performance, the band went off stage and the two boys got to talking straight away, which at first shocked they other three but then they left it alone once they realised the two of them were trying to communicate with each other.

And by the end of the night, they were partly back to where they started, and Jonah was being more supportive to him than he had been in the past few months which took some weight off of both of their shoulders.

Things were slowly improving for Zach and he just hoped it stayed that way.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

someone tell me to start revising cos i need to start and i haven't done one bit