52

loml💍💘
11:03am

come outside your complex

what have you done

it's a surprise
hurry up i've got fires to save

zach-

come check out my new whip bbygorl

i'm not properly ready tho
i'm in a hoodie and sweats

and you look beautiful
hurry up xoxoxo

this better be worth it

––––––
third person.

Making her way down the stairs to outside her apartment complex, many scenarios were playing in her head about what Zach could be asking her to come see and just why it was so important for Serenity to see.

Once she reached the bottom of the stairs and was making her way through the lobby, Zach's laugh could be faintly heard, which quickly put a smile on Serenity's face as she opened the door to the complex and looked around for him.

And to her surprise, to the left was the group of boys surrounding Zach in a toy firetruck, each one of them laughing except for Jonah.

"Do you like it?" Zach asked as he looked at his girlfriend, a smile on his face.

"I have a lot of questions about this, but yes I suppose I do like it." She replied, walking towards the group as Jack stood in front of the fire truck.

"Five feet away please, Mr Herron doesn't want any paparazzi today." Jack looked at her, a serious look on his face as he tried to keep his voice as serious as possible.

"It's alright let her through, she's a fan." Zach jokingly said as Jack nodded, moving to the side to reveal Serenity looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"A fan?"

"A crazy fan." Jack suggested, looking at Zach as he nodded, "We cant allow crazy fans."

"I'm going to go meet Tate, i'll see you guys later." Jonah said, saying bye to the group before walking away to go and meet the girl, leaving the other three and Serenity occupying Zach.

"Anyways, I'm off to go fight some fires." Zach said, reversing his fire truck and turning it around before beginning to drive away.

"And you're not even going to kiss your girlfriend goodbye?" Daniel said, shaking his head, "What If you die saving this fire?"

"You'll never seen Ren again." Corbyn said, making Zach stop his vehicle and get out of it before running over to Serenity, "I knew that would work."

With a smile on his face, he gave Serenity a quick and gentle kiss before turning back around to head back to his fire truck.

"That's not a very good kiss goodbye." Serenity said, grabbing Zach's wrist and turning him back around, "I came outside in what I slept in, I expect more than that."

"I can't while they're watching us, got to keep it family friendly." Zach replied, giving off a slight shrug as they both started laughing, "I'm joking." He said, giving her another kiss that was a lot more affectionate.