65

third person.

"This is confusing to work." Zach furrowed his eyebrows, inspecting the polaroid camera in his hands before looking across the room at Serenity, "Help?"

"It's funny watching you." She replied, looking away from her laptop as he rolled her eyes playfully at her before looking back at the camera.

After a few seconds of him looking at the camera, he was caught off guard by a flash as the polaroid came out the top of the camera, "Did I just take a photo of my face?"

"Yes, can I have it?" She asked as the boy nodded, walking over to her and placing it by her laptop before looking at the laptop screen, "You look so cuteee."

"I have a double chin." Zach laughed slightly, sitting down beside her, "Maybe I'll be taking that back." He said, grabbing the polaroid as Serenity looked at him and shook his head.

"Noo," The girl said, reaching  for the polaroid as he moved it away, making her tilt her head at him, "Don't do thiss, i'm shorter than you."

"I'm sitting down, you can stand up." He smiled, receiving a small glare from Serenity as she stood up to reach it, until he stood up too.

"Zach." She frowned, sticking out her bottom lip as she wrapped her arms around him, "Will a hug make you give it to me?"

"No but i'll gladly take a hug." Zach replied, wrapping his arms around her but making sure to keep the polaroid still out of reach.

"A kiss?" She looked at him, leaning in to place a kiss on his lips until the last second he had moved his head to the side, making her kiss his cheek instead.

The pair then fell as Serenity had a confused but upset look on her face, which she quickly shrugged on in order to avoid upsetting Zach, "I just want it for my wall."

He nodded, handing it to her as she thanked him and placed it in her phone case, keeping it safe until she can go to her room and stick it up on the big polaroid wall she has.

They then both sat back down, Zach was staring at the wall opposite him, feeling bad for rejecting a kiss from his girlfriend and not knowing how to move on from it considering he didn't even want to see Serenity's reaction after he did so. The girl was watching him, letting out a sigh as she soon turned to face her laptop again, finishing up the editing for a new video.

"The chills music video comes out soon." Zach spoke up as he looked at her, "I actually wrote some of those lyrics about you."

"What lyrics?" She asked, looking at him.

"The part where it says I got chills." He said as a joke, making both of them let out a laugh, "I'm kidding, I wrote the part I sing."

Serenity nodded and smiled, before opening up youtube on her laptop, "When does the music video come out?"

"In about a week." He told her, watching her search up why don't we and look through the various videos that were listed, "What are you doing?"

"Let me show you my favourite music video." Serenity said, carefully reading each title before opening up one, watching it load as Zach furrowed his eyebrows, reading the title of the song before looking at her.

"Talk?" He read out as she nodded, a smile on her face as Zach appeared on the screen, then an even bigger smile just as he started singing, which she quickly moved her head along too.

"The outfit, the glasses, the hair, your voice," Serenity listed, "It just makes me feel some way."

"I expected like 8 letters or something." Zach replied, laughing slightly as she shook her head, "Wow you're full of surprises."

"So are you." She looked at him as his face dropped slightly, thinking she knew things she shouldn't of known, "You don't like the song something different?"

"I sing it too much." Zach rolled his eyes at the thought of it, "I like it just not a lot."

Serenity shook her head but laughed at him before closing the youtube tab and going back to her editing as Zach got up and took the oreos out of the cupboard, opening up the packet, "You're out of oreos."

"Sorry I mean, I took the last pack so you'll have to get more." He said, his mouth full as he smiled at her, making her tilt her head and raise her eyebrow but quickly shake her head and smile at the boy.

"You're such an idiot." The girl said, "I really do love you."

He let out a laugh, not replying to the I love you as the girls smile slowly faded, realising he wasn't going to say it at all and that she was slowly thinking she was winning the i love you most game.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

bbys :(