14

third person.

The day of the show eventually rolled around and Serenity and Treasure were both already on their way to the venue, Treasure had been invited last minute and decided not to reject the offer so she could finally meet Zach while being sober.

"Please, please don't embarrass me." Serenity told Treasure, sticking out her bottom like and putting her hands into a prayer sign.

"I don't think I can embarrass you anymore than when I was drunk." Treasure said, giving her a smile as they got out of their uber.

"I know what you're like, Treasure." She replied, raising her eyebrows as they walked into the building, "Anyways, apparently we're going backstage."

"No, who said that?" Zach came up behind them and hugged Serenity from behind as she smiled, turning around and hugging him properly, "Yes I am taking you backstage."

"Why does your hair look like a birds nest?" Treasure furrowed her eyebrows, feeling his hair as Zach looked at her, confused.

"The drunk one, right?" Zach asked as he smirked slightly, watching Treasure narrow her eyes as she backed away from the two.

"I suddenly don't like him."

He laughed, grabbing hold of Serenity's hand, "Shall we go?"

"Yes we shall." She smiled as they began walking.

"Also, you look really good." Zach said, looking at her with a smile as he glanced up at Treasure, who was smiling as she finally saw Serenity happy with someone other than her.

Zach took the two girls behind the stage where the rest of the boys were currently sat. Jack and Corbyn were playing ping pong, Jonah was off with Eben filming for their youtube and Daniel was sat on his phone.

"Oh look my husband." Serenity said, pointing at Daniel as he looked up from his phone, "Hey."

"Rennn." He got up, rushing over to her and pulling her in for a hug as the other two in the room walked over to the group.

"You're shorter than I expected." Corbyn said, giving her a small hug as he smiled.

"She's shorter than me, shocker." Jack laughed, saying hi to both her and Serenity as everyone went back to what they were doing before.

Treasure had eventually got to talking to Daniel, and the pair of them were pretty deep into a conversation. So, without her being a third wheel, Zach and Serenity went off to explore and find Jonah and Eben.

They looked around for a few minutes before realising they had gone in a complete circle and so they decided to head over to the sound check that was needed before the show.

"Do you have a favourite song of ours?" Zach asked her, hand in hand as they were walking to the stage.

"Words I didn't say." Serenity answered, "It's a nice slow song, I vibe with it."

"Very good choice." He replied, stopping by a bunch of boxes that were used to carry equipment for the tour, "Will you be ok here while we go do the sound check?"

She nodded and sat on one of the boxes, he placed a small kiss on her forehead before walking towards the four boys as Treasure walked up to Serenity and sat beside her.

"Jack is hilarious." Treasure said, watching the guys as they did their sound check, "Daniel is a sweetheart. Jonah is a ray sunshine and Corbyn is some type of smartass."

"Ren?" She furrowed her eyebrows, waving her hand in front of Serenity's face.

"What?" She asked, snapping out of her daydream as she looked at Treasure, "What is it?"

Treasure raised her eyebrows, looking back over at the five boys as she tried not to laugh, "Nothing. You were just really zoned out."

"Can I like something i've only properly met in real life twice?" Serenity asked as she toyed with her fingers, "Is it possible?"

"It's totally possible."

After the soundcheck went smoothly, there was only a short amount of time left until the boys went to meet fans and actually do their show. This gave Zach and Serenity the opportunity to talk a little longer before Zachs night became too busy.

"This is going to sound crazy." Zach spoke up, looking at her as she laughed.

"A totally normal thing for you to say then." Serenity replied, smiling at him as he rolled his eyes.

"I think you should join us on tour." Zach shrugged, looking back over at Serenity as her eyes widened, "What?"

"But that's your time with your bandmates, I don't want to intrude." Serenity furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head as he laughed slightly.

"I spend at least two hours on stage with them each night, I already asked if it was cool with everyone." Zach said, putting his arm around her in jokingly, "Pleaseee."

"Can Treasure come?" She asked as he nodded, a smile on her face, "Ok fine, We'll come on tour with you."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

sorry for slow updates on this book <3