18

third person.

"For once Zach is on time." Jonah said, the rest of the group laughing slightly as Zach sat down at the table in the meeting room.

Jon raised his eyebrows, looking down at a piece of paper as he looked back up, "Most of you know why you're in here?"

"Question." Jack raised his hand, "Does this go for all of us or just the one person?"

"Probably just the one person." Jon shrugged as the table turned to look at Zach, who looked like he had just woke up, "Zach."

Zach looked up at Jon, partly knowing what the meeting was about and wanting to avoid it in anyway, but he knew at some point he'd have to talk about it so he decided to go to the meeting and get it over with.

"Are you dating Serenity?" He asked.

"Why would it matter if I was?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows, running his fingers through his hair as he leaned back in his chair, "I'm not."

"We think it is best if you remain friends with her." Jonah said, interrupting what Jon was saying, "It's best for the band."

"Well the band won't be dating her, I would be?" He looked at the group, then looked at Corbyn, "We don't all date Christina."

"Christina and I don't let our relationship interrupt tour." Corbyn said, shrugging and folding his arms, "You ran off last night with her and none of us knew where you went."

"I didn't run off," Zach shook his head, "I told you guys a few days before I went to the wedding. Plus I didn't miss anything important so what's the big deal?"

"We just don't think you should date her. Maybe remaining as friends is best." Daniel added in, receiving a glare from Zach.

"You just want to date her, Daniel." Zach argued, "I know your tricks."

"Look, you're not dating her." Jack looked at Zach, pointing his finger at him, "And neither is Daniel. So you have to tell her you want to remain just friends."

"Then I've just led her on." Zach said, glancing around the group as they all shrugged slightly, "That'll hurt her feelings."

"If you love her you'd let her go." Jonah shrugged slightly as Zach sighed, nodding his head slowly but subtly, "We just think it's best if you didn't have something distracting you all the time."

"Whatever you say." He mumbled, getting up from his chair as he left the room to head back to his hotel room, needing to pack before they got back on the tour bus to travel to the next state.

The four bandmates were left together in the room as Jon soon left to make sure the tour bus was ready to go, they had already packed the night before, but because Zach was out he was unable to do it.

"I feel bad." Daniel said, putting his jacket on and grabbing his apple juice, "I mean, it's clear he likes her."

"She can't get in the way of his career." Jonah shrugged, getting up and heading to his hotel room to get his final few things.

The rest of the boys finished up in the room and gathered their belongings, heading to the tour bus where Serenity was already there, talking to Jon.

"Hey dumbass." She smiled at Zach as he nodded, putting his hand up as a wave. Serenity furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the boys before walking over to him, "You're awfully quiet."

"I don't want to talk about it." He put away his luggage and shrugged, getting onto the bus as the girl sighed.

"Jonah gets the blame this time." Jack said, following Zachs actions as the rest of the boys did so too.

"He doesn't need another thing to worry about."

"She's not a thing, Jonah." Daniel looked at him, rolling his eyes, "But as Zach said, 'whatever you say'."

––––

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, treasurexo and 94,019 others liked this post

serenityry: anyways this wedding was
dope

view all comments

username: didn't she go with zach
↳ username: she did the photos are
so cute

treasurexo: yES MY QUEEN
↳ username: i wanna be hyped up like this
serenityry: marry me pls

username: ur so prettyyyy

username: lmao u should eat more i-

username: omg queen

imzachherron: qt
↳ username: i ship
serenityry: 🥺💘
↳ username: wHY ARE THEY SO
ADROABLE

seaveydaniel: u look v serious
serenityry: i was mad at the photographer
imzachherron: i thought the first five
pics looked great idk why ur mad at me
↳ username: omg zach took this >>>

username: marry me

username: slut

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

just an fyi, i have my mocks next week
so my updating may become less frequent :)