Chapter 1

Error. When monsters hear that name they think destruction. And they're right. At least for one skeleton. I'm Error. Forced God of Destruction. This is my story. Right now I'm in the Anti Void.
  It's my home. I can't remember ever having an AU to call home. All I remember is my job and the hateful voices that come with living in the Anti Void. Right now I'm knitting a puppet of Blue. He's Underswap Sans. He's one of my only friends.
  You're probably thinking something along the lines of how can a god of destruction create right? I knew it. Again. I'm the forced god of destruction. Ink is my counterpart. He's InkTale sans. The Creator. He creates all of the AUs and lives in the Doodlesphere. But enough about that.
  The voices are screaming at me again. Welp. What do they want this time?
  USELESS!
  GO OUT AND DESTROY!!!
  STOP CREATING!!!
  YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO CREATE!!!
  "ShUt Up!!" I mentally reply as I finish the puppet. I'm due to visit OuterTale soon. I love stargazing. But enough about me. You still haven't learned about the others.
  Ink has no SOUL. Normally a SOULLESS monster dies. The SOUL is the essence and very being of a monster. No SOUL means the monster should be dead. Ink wears a sash with paint vials. At first glance they seem like harmless paint he uses in his creation.
  Wrong. The vials help him feel emotions and what they do is color coded as well when he uses Broomie. Red means burning, blue means ice, purple means chains, black is normal, light blue is these weird saw like things and that's it.
  Blue may seem sweet and innocent but he is powerful. We became friends after I kidnapped him and brought him to the Anti-Void but later released him. Stretch, Underswap!Papyrus, hasn't trusted me around Blue ever since. Blue has all the attacks of a normal Sans and so does Stretch. The only difference for Blue is he has a giant hammer that looks like a Gaster Blaster and acts like a Gaster Blaster.
  Dream is the Guardian of Positivity and one of the Star Sanses. Blue is a Star Sans and so is Ink. Back on topic. Dream uses a bow that in its passive form is a staff and uses his magic to create positivity arrows. These arrows really hurt considering I'm a negativity filled monster. Comes with the job I guess.
  Nightmare is a goopy skeleton. He won't tell the "Bad Sanses" why and we respect that. We're all a family but I spend most of my time in the Anti Void where I can knit my puppets without being interrupted. Nightmare uses the tentacles on his back to attack others and is the leader of the gang.
  Horror comes from HorrorTale. He has a giant axe and is a little bit canabalistic because there was no food in his AU. Ink never created any and never let Horror take any to his AU. How can a creator be so mean to his creations? Simple. Ink can't really feel so he can't feel regret for making certain AUs suffer.
  Killer doesn't have any weapon and uses the normal skeleton attacks. I don't know the AU he came from nor his backstory. He won't tell us.
  Dust comes from DustTale. He went insane from the human there killing DustTale Papyrus over and over and over again. He uses skeleton attacks like all Sanses do but he can go crazy in battle due to his immense amounts of LV.
  Cross comes from XTale. He uses a giant knife as well as skeleton attacks and is accompanied by Cross!Chara who can take control of his body from time to time.
  We're all misunderstood but nobody bothers to hear us out. I guess that comes with being a "Bad Sans." Oh well. Someone just used a portal and got  in  so I have to deal with them. Just great.