Chapter 20

'Entry 131. Error had a bad attack today. It happened while he was talking with Blue. The two of them were in wheelchairs in one of the common rooms when Error's attack began.'
  I'm talking to Blue in the common room when my SOUL starts to hurt. I grip my sweater where my SOUL is as intense pain shoots through my body. I begin coughing and everything fades away. What's going on?! Where did Blue go?! I was only talking to Blue!! What happened?! Where am I?! Why is everything dark?! It's cold! I don't like this! I don't like it!
  'Error seemed to be having some sort of nightmare after he passed out. We got him stable as quick as we could but the attack has left him very weak. I estimate his recovery will be pushed back a few weeks.'
  'I called the Bad Sanses and told them what happened after I got Error stable and Blue back to his room. Almost immediately after I finished the call a portal opened in Error's room and the Bad Sanses stepped out. I of course told them they had to do things the normal way.'
  'They teleported to registration and got recognized as visitors then stayed for several hours. I'm about ready to recommend they get some therapy. It's clear they're stressed. Their attitudes and their tempers are worse. I'm going to suggest it and give them the name of a therapist the next time they visit.'
  'I got Blue a therapist. He seems to be affected by what happened to him and what's going on with Error.'
  Medic teleports to the door of Blue's room and watches as he breaks down crying. He watches as the therapist listens while Blue tries to speak and comforts him. Blue must be close to Error. The event with Epic took a huge toll on him as well. He'll need physical therapy before he can be released. Medic thinks.
  'The therapist gave me a copy of their notes on the session with Blue and I put it in my notes for him. It seems they talked about a lot. I'll read the notes in further detail later. Though there were several pages. I'll probably have to devote an entire break to looking over the notes.'
  'Error woke up about an hour ago. He's been knitting new jackets for the Bad Sanses ever since he woke up. He hasn't got very far and he's getting tired. I'm going to check on him again as soon as I finish this entry. I never knew he could knit. Error told me it was one of the only things he could do in the Anti Void aside from watching Undernovela.'
  'Error refuses to use silverware. I have the feeling he doesn't know how. He also eats the plates and bowls he's given. I'm going to have to teach him they aren't food. He isn't affected by them but he still shouldn't eat them.'
  "Error no. Not another plate!" Medic exclaims as he watches Error take a bite out of the plate.
  "Why not?" I ask as I continue eating the plate. I don't see anything wrong with eating plates and bowls so why is Medic freaking out.
  'Error seemed confused when I told him not to eat the plate. Yet again he spent most of his immortal life in the Anti Void. According to Error the Anti Void is an empty white place filled with his strings, human SOULS, and his puppets.'
  'He also told me he hears voices and they don't say nice things. I'm definitely getting him a therapist as soon as he recovers well enough to talk to people. I estimate that'll be in about a day.'
  Medic shuts the computer down after saving the file. He teleports to Error's room and finds him struggling to stay awake. "I think it's time for you to go to sleep." He says.
I yawn before replying. "BuT i NeEd To FiNiSh ThEsE jAcKeTs. AnD i'Ve NeVeR nEeDeD sLeEp BeFoRe. WhY dO i NeEd It NoW?" I ask.
"You're weaker right now. You can't handle sleepless nights like you used to. Even back then not sleeping wasn't good for you." Medic replies.
"It...DiDn'T aFfEcT mY hEaLtH..." I say.
"Just. Get some rest. Okay?" Medic replies.
I nod and close my eye sockets and embrace the darkness of sleep. It's been so long since I've slept. Well. It feels like it's been forever with how tired I am.
Medic takes the knitting supplies and sets them on the table beside the bed. "Sleep well Error. I'll be back in the morning to check on you."