Chapter 15

I open my heavy eyesockets. Everything is blurry and I can't see well. I scream when pain shoots through my body. It's so intense it feels like I got in another fight with Squid. Ink never learns.
  Killer runs to Error's room upon hearing a glitchy scream. When he opens the door he gasps in shock, there lays Error, clearly awake and in extreme pain. He quickly teleports to the living room. "Error's awake!"
The gang teleports to Error's room. "Error!" They exclaim, crowding around the bed.
Blue quickly pulls out some pain pills and water. "Move!" He exclaims. Once he has a free path to Error he gives Error the pain pills and has him drink some water. "These are Codeine. They're very strong and Error is in a lot of pain so there's a high chance he'll fall asleep again."
I feel something go down my throat as my vision clears. The pain is starting to fade but I'm also getting extremely tired. "BlUe? WhAt?"
"Save your strength Error." Dust says. "You were badly injured in a fight with Ink."
I try to growl but can't. I'm too weak to growl. "StUpId SqUiD. wHo ReScUeD mE?"
"I did." Nightmare replies. "Ink is going to pay for what he did to you."
"NiGhTmArE dOn'T. yOu CaN't HaNdLe InK aLoNe." I say, eye sockets half closed.
"Watch me." Nightmare says before storming out of the room.
"BlUe...Go AftEr HiM...sTaY...oUt Of...SiGhT..." My world goes dark as I fall asleep.
Blue notices Error fall asleep and relaxes. He quickly teleports to where Nightmare is and makes sure he keeps himself hidden.
  "Ink! Where are you you rainbow jerk!" Nightmare screams, tentacles as sharp as harpoons.
"Right here. It's foolish to challenge me alone Nightmare." Ink says, eye lights as red targets.
  He's filled with hate. He must've drank his red vial. Nightmare thinks. He aims all four tentacles at Ink and tries to stab him.
Ink dodges and fires red paint at Nightmare.
The paint hits Nightmare's face and he hisses in pain when the effects activate. He quickly aims all four tentacles at Ink again, effectively stabbing him.
Marrow leaks out of Ink's wounds as he gasps in shock, the effects of the red vial cut off from the attack. "Nightmare...why...?" He mutters as he passes out.
Nightmare teleports back to the mansion and passes out right as he opens the door.
"Nightmare!"