Chapter 10

I just realized how stupid it was to make a winter hat with cat ears when I have a hood but oh well. I found a second thing of galaxy yarn so I had added cat ears to the hood of my jacket so now I could either have my hood up or wear the hat as both sets of ears react to my magic.
  This new outfit is comfy and my old one is folded and put in my dresser and the jacket is in my closet along with my old slippers. "Go AwAy CrOsS." I say for what seems to be the millionth time. I'm not in the mood to spend time with the gang and he keeps bothering me.
  Cross gives an angry huff and goes back to the living room, still pouting. "Error isn't leaving his room. I've tried a bazillion times and he won't come out."
  Nightmare sighs in annoyance. "I'll talk to him." He says as he proceeds to use his tentacles to pull a section of Error's nest low enough for him to access it. He walks across the nest and lowers himself to the floor in front of Error's room. "Error."
  "WhAt Do YoU wAnT nIgHtMaRe?!" I demand. First it's Cross and now it's him that come to bother me.
  "I only want to talk with you." Nightmare replies.
  "TaLk. YoU, tHe KiNg Of NiGhTmArEs WaNtS tO tAlK! ThAtS rEaL fUnNy! ReAl FuNnY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SiNcE wHeN hAvE yOu EvEr WaNtEd To TaLk?!" I exclaim as I make a portal to Outertale.
  Nightmare sighs as he hears Error portalling out of the mansion. Welp. Better give him time to calm down.
  (Sorry it's so short everyone! Next chapter will be longer!)