How?!

As of right now this story has nearly 4k reads and 190 votes. I don't even know how that's possible. This was just a thing I wanted to do about the newest fandom I joined. I recently joined the Undertale fandom 2 months ago and I decided I would try my hand at an FGod story after discovering the concept. I never imagined it would go this well. Here with me are the Bad Sanses and Nova Sans.
  Bad Sanses/Nova Sans: Hello!
  So. Do you have anything you want to say to the readers?
  Dream: Yeah. We all do.
  Okay. Error. You're first.
  Error: O-OkAy. Um. ThAnKs F-FoR aLl T-ThE sUpPoRt.
  Okay. Killer.
  Killer: Thank you all for the kind comments and the many reads and votes. It really makes Starlight happy.
  Hehe. Thanks Killer. Cause it does. Dust. Your turn.
  Dust: Thanks for staying with us. And please. I say this for all of us. Watch over Blue until he gets out of the hospital. Please.
  I'm sure they will Dust. I'm sure they will. Horror. You're next.
  Horror: Want a head dog?
  Horror! Humans don't eat those!
  Horror: I'm kidding. In all seriousness thanks for being there with us.
  Cross. You're up.
  Cross: Thanks for all your support. Also, can you get me some chocolate please?
  Haha. Cross. You have enough chocolate.
  Cross: You can never have enough chocolate.
  Fair enough. Okay. Dream.
  Dream: Hello everyone. I'm sorry for not realizing the truth sooner. But now I know and I've quit the Star Sanses. Now, I'm a Nova Sans. And I'm allied with the Bad Sanses. I truly am sorry. Can you forgive me?
  I'm sure they will Dream. You realized your mistakes and are working to fix them. That's all that matters. Anyway, thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate it!
  Me/Bad Sanses/Nova Sans: Bye!