Chapter 8

It's been an entire twelve hours since the gang went on the shopping trip and Error has yet to wake up. The gang has restrained from opening their presents until Error wakes up but they're getting worried about him.
  I hear muttering from below me as I open my eye sockets. I stand up and stretch, hearing a satisfying pop as I do so. I lower myself to the ground and come face to face with the entire gang. Blue comes running up to me and hugs me.
  "Error! I was so worried! You were out for twelve hours!" Blue shouts.
  I glitch out slightly as I return the hug then quickly let go and take a step back. "TwElVe HoUrS hUh? ThAt'S tHe LoNgEsT i'Ve EvEr SlEpT. sOrRy FoR wOrRyInG yOu GuYs. I hAvEn'T bEeN aBlE tO sLeEp In A wHiLe AnD i WaS rEaLly TiReD." Error says.
"It's fine Error." Cross says. "We understand. With Ink creating so much you usually don't get a chance to relax like this."
Dust grabs Error's arm and drags him over to the couches where everyone else has gone to sit down. There on the coffee table lay the scarves.
"We waited for you to wake up." Horror says.
"YoU gUyS dIdNt HaVe To WaIt. YoU cOuLd'Ve OpEnEd ThEm." I say.
"We wanted to thank you plus have you watch us open them." Killer says.
  I watch as the gang opens their packages. Seeing the smiles on their faces would be nice if my positive emotions were stronger. Dream took away my positive emotions but later accidentally gave a portion of them back. They aren't as strong as they should be but I've never been one who has positivity in their life anyway.
  Blue watches as Error smiles a little. Once all the scarves are on their respective owners he speaks. "Nightmare. It's time." He says.
Nightmare nods and uses his tentacles to grab the shopping bags. "These are for you Error." He says.
I look in the first bag and nearly crash. Yarn and knitting needles are in the bag and it's the same for every other bag. The knitting needles are all dark blue and the yarn is an assortment of colors. "ThAnK yOu. BuT wHy?" I ask.
The gang looks shocked at the question.
"Error. Have you ever received a gift before?" Blue asks.
"WhAtS a GiFt? Is It WhAt I mAkE tHeN gIvE tO yOu AnD tHe ChArAs?" I ask.
"That's exactly what it is." Blue says.
"Have you ever got one?" Dust asks.
"ThE oNlY "gIfT" i'Ve EvEr ReCiEvEd Is PaIn." I say.
"Well all of this is for you to make more clothes and stuff with for yourself." Cross says.
"You made these for us and we noticed those are the only clothes you have . I know our clothes always look the same but we have multiple sets of them. So. We decided to buy this so you could create some new clothes." Dust says.
A loud,long beep fills the room as my world goes black. I've crashed again.