Chapter 13

I sigh as I finish dusting the Sans of this AU, Underfell #390. I hate doing this but I have to. Ink has finally healed and is now able to fight me. I have to destroy as many AUs as possible before he tries to stop me.
"Error!"
And that's my cue. I already killed the Frisk and took their soul to the Anti-Void so at least that's one less thing I have to worry about. "WhAt Do YoU wAnT sQuId?" I ask, knowing what the answer will be.
"Stop destroying AUs! They've done nothing to you!" Ink yells, pulling Broomie out of its holster on his back.
I watch as Ink pulls out Broomie and summon my strings. I wait for Ink to make a move and he does, flinging red paint at me. I dodge the paint and send a wave of glitchy bones at him.
Ink dodges the attack but hisses in pain when one of the bones grazes against his right arm. He downs the red vial, eyes changing to red targets as he is filled with anger and DETERMINATION.
From there things get worse for me. I try to capture Ink in my strings but he just dodges them all before flinging more red paint at me. I can't dodge it and I scream in pain and fear as it hits me. I summon a Gaster Blaster and shoot it at Ink.
Ink dodges the Gaster Blaster and summons one directly behind Error.
I scream in pain as some of my ribs crack from the attack. I shoot my strings at Ink again and at the same time I fire bone attacks at him.
Ink dodges all of the attacks and swings his paintbrush at Error. He smirks as a crack rings out, signaling he has hit his target.
A glitched scream escapes my mouth as my skull cracks. I feel like I'm about to pass out but Ink doesn't let me. He forces me to stay awake as he beats me up. He flings red paint at me and breaks multiple of my bones, cracking my skull even further in the process.
By the time Ink finishes the HATE vial has wore off and he's back to his normal self. He leaves through a portal to tell Dream and Blue about the battle.
I lay there, shaking in pain as dust and bone marrow, skeleton's blood which is somehow red, pour from my wounds. This is one of the times I wish I was able to die. I wouldn't have to go through this pain.
Nightmare rushes to the AU as soon as he no longer feels Ink's HATE and DETERMINATION. What he sees shocks him. There lays Error, clearly in pain, shaking and whimpering.
I hear someone approach me and curl into a ball, ignoring the pain of my body. What if it's Ink?! He'll try to kill me again!
"Calm down Error. It's only me, Nightmare. That Creator will pay for what he did to you," Nightmare says as he picks Error up.
I hear someone speak and relax, knowing it's one of the gang. The last thing I see is a tentacle then my world goes dark.