Chapter 43

Scoundrel sits on one of the couches in the living room, having joined the Bad Sanses after the initial chaos of Ink escaping. His bat is propped up against the couch beside him.
All over the mansion there's chaos as the new Bad and Nova Sanses get settled in and Error fixes Red, Pup, and Classic's code that causes them to have 1 HP, resulting in them having 600, 350, and 890 HP respectively.
Nightmare is taking care of the paperwork for each new Sans. The paperwork is so him and Dream can have profiles on everyone here. It really helps with likes, dislikes, allergies, strengths, weaknesses, and any possible mental problems.
He knows Red and Classic have already been diagnosed with depression and he told Medic so now Medic prescribed anti depressants for them.
Dream is in charge of getting everyone acquainted with each other. Things go smoothly until Phenex tries touching Error, resulting in him getting tied up in Error's strings.
Horror has a new scarf that's an exact replica of his old one and he's in the kitchen making food with Blue and Killer.
Dust, Cross and Error are in charge of decorations. They're putting streamers and balloons on Error's string nest with the help of Error's strings.
The new Nova Sanses want to help but they've been told to just relax and get used to things. Cause it won't be long before they'll have to join the search for Ink.
Ever since Ink escaped the Sanses have been searching the entire Multiverse for him. Dream and Blue have already searched the Doodle Sphere and didn't find him, though they did find two AUs that were about to touch that Error had to destroy.
Every time one of the Sanses catches a glimpse of Ink he disappears. He was last seen in OceanTale #559 and he hasn't been seen since.
I know Ink is a good hider. But I never expected him to be this good at hiding. The last anyone caught a glimpse of him was a week ago in that OceanTale copy but he disappeared too fast for the Sans copy to do anything.
I sigh in frustration as I hang more streamers up. We're doing the decorations now so we have the full time to party once we capture Ink. That and we have to have a welcoming party for the newcomers.
We have a lot of new people. Phenex, Tone, Beats, Kin, Scoundrel, Pup, Classic, Medic, Ganz, Melancholy, Hearts and Reaper. I found out Hearts has haphephobia like me.
He developed it when he stopped being like the others in Underlust. He hates what happens there, especially because consent is rarely given unless someone's in the Royal Harem, the Underlust version of the Royal Guard, and is now afraid of being touched.
I found out it helps if he has gloves and he's more comfortable carrying a teddy bear around that I made for him. The teddy bear is nothing special, brown with black stitching for the mouth, a plastic black nose and two black button eyes yet Hearts refuses to let it out of his site.
Cross tried getting ahold of it as a joke and I had to tie Hearts up in my strings so he wouldn't kill Cross. He has an evil side. When he gets mad his eye lights will become slits and the light blue fur on his hoodie will turn red.
He also somehow pulls a knife out of nowhere. Probably gets it from his inventory. I'm just about to place the last balloon when I hear a shout from the living room.
I teleport to the living room to see Bird looking frantic. "WhAt Is It?! DiD yOu FiNd InK?!"
Bird nods. "He's in the Grillby's of my AU! I think he thinks he's safe! If we catch him off guard we'll finally have him! And we'll finally be able to make a truce!"
I smile, excited. I shout for the others and within moments, all the Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses are gathered in the living room. "BiRd FoUnD iNk!"
The Sanses cheer, clearly excited and wanting to know where he is.
"He's in the Grillby's of my AU." Bird begins. "I think he thinks he's safe! If we can set up a trap we can catch him off guard and capture him! Then we'll be able to make a truce!"
Nightmare smirks. "Well what are we waiting for? Bird. Alert the other Sanses. Tell them to come to BirdTale. Error. Open a portal to a secluded area in BirdTale. We can't just teleport directly to him otherwise he'll know something's up."
Bird leaves and returns around a half hour later. "Everyone knows. The copies too. I know a spot in BirdTale that's safe for us to portal to. It's a lake in the BirdTale version of Snowdin forest. Hardly anyone goes to it."
I open a portal to that exact spot and step through, noting the fact the others are behind me. Watch your back Ink. We're coming for you. You've been on the run for two months now.
It's time you finally stop running and face the consequences of your actions. Fate have mercy on me for once and let this be easier to do instead of harder.
The Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses manage to make it to Grillby's right as Ink walks out.
Ink tries to leave but is cut off by a Gaster Blaster, hissing in pain after it finishes blasting him. He switches the paint on Broomy to red and fires it at Blackberry, who quickly moves out of the way, the copies following.
I snarl and summon my strings, my insanity threatening to get the best of me. But I can't let it win. I have to keep a level head for this.
Cross tries slashing Ink with his knife but only manages to nick his cheek. Growling in frustration, he sends bone attacks at Ink, successfully earning a wince as a bone attack lodges itself in Ink's shoulder, marrow starting to leak out from the wound.
Classic goes on the attack next, firing several Gaster Blasters at Ink only to narrowly dodge purple paint. His Genocide eye light activates and he fires a complex pattern of bone attacks at Ink, causing a distraction.
Ink dodges some and gets hit by others, crying out in pain. He swiftly retaliates by firing light blue paint at some of the Bird copies, causing them to crash to the ground and get knocked out when their wings get frozen.
Nightmare grabs Ink with a tentacle and throws him at a wall, causing the inhabitants of the house to shriek in fright and quickly start flying away.
Being thrown at a wall dazes Ink and that's enough time for Horror, Dust, Cross and Killer to get good hits on him with their axe and knives.
Cracks are heard when the hits land, signaling some fractured bones. Ink cries out in pain, bleeding heavily, marrow staining his clothes. He drops Broomy and watches in Horror as Error grabs Broomy and sends it through a portal. "B-Broomy!"
Nightmare approaches Ink. "Not so tough now are you little creator? You're surrounded by the ones you protect, badly injured and without your weapon."
He uses a tentacle to lift Ink's skull up so he'll look at Nightmare, resulting in Ink shivering. "W-Why?! W-What do y-you want?!"
Nightmare chuckles, sneaking a tentacle to the back of Ink's skull. "Oh Creator. You just don't get it. We want an end to your endless creation."
He knocks Ink out and creates a portal to the mansion, quickly taking him to the cells. He makes sure Ink is heavily chained up before teleporting back to the living room.
I already have a piece of paper and am writing out a draft of the treaty. It's basic and not much but it's what I want. The treaty is short but it could be longer if need be.
Treaty Of Creation-Destruction Balance
This treaty hereby states the expectations of the Creator and Destroyer. The Creator is expected to create two AUs per day.
The Destroyer is expected to destroy enough forgotten AUs to fix the balance. After that the Destroyer is limited to destroying two forgotten AUs per day.
The Creator is required to have four or more Sanses accompanying him on his creation sprees to guarantee he doesn't go over the limit.
Copies are limited to 50 per AU to allow space for the AUs to grow and expand. New AUs are not be explored by the Creator until one month after their creation and the Creator must be accompanied by the Bad Sanses to prevent him from lying about the Creation-Destruction Balance.
Destroyer Signature here: x__________
Creator Signature here:
x__________
I smile at the draft I've made and take it to Nightmare. "HeY nIgHtMaRe. Is ThIs GoOd?" I ask, handing it to Nightmare.
Nightmare takes the treaty draft and adds a couple things before handing it back to Error. "It's perfect. Redo it on another paper as the official treaty. I added a couple things you forgot."
I nod and time flies by as I finish the treaty and watch Ink get dragged into the living room by Dream.
Nightmare takes the treaty from Error and stands up, clearing his throat. "Ink. For your crimes against the Multiverse you will be forced to sign this treaty. The treaty reads as follows."
"Treaty Of Creation-Destruction Balance
This treaty hereby states the expectations of the Creator and Destroyer. The Creator is expected to create two AUs per day."
"The Destroyer is expected to destroy enough forgotten AUs to fix the balance. After that the Destroyer is limited to destroying two forgotten AUs per day."
"The Creator is required to have four or more Sanses accompanying him on his creation sprees to guarantee he doesn't go over the limit."
"Copies are limited to 50 per AU to allow space for the AUs to grow and expand. New AUs are not be explored by the Creator until one month after their creation and the Creator must be accompanied by the Bad Sanses to prevent him from lying about the Creation-Destruction Balance."
"The Bad Sanses must also be allowed to freely roam the Multiverse without getting attacked in every AU they enter."
"Destroyer Signature here: x__________"
"Creator Signature here:
x__________"
"Error. Do you swear to abide by the terms of the treaty? To follow the terms every day as to not cause the death of the Multiverse?"
"I sWeAr On My ImMoRtAl LiFe."
Nightmare sets the treaty on the table and hands Error a pen, pointing to where he should sign. "Sign here."
Treaty Of Creation-Destruction Balance
This treaty hereby states the expectations of the Creator and Destroyer. The Creator is expected to create two AUs per day.
The Destroyer is expected to destroy enough forgotten AUs to fix the balance. After that the Destroyer is limited to destroying two forgotten AUs per day.
The Creator is required to have four or more Sanses accompanying him on his creation sprees to guarantee he doesn't go over the limit.
Copies are limited to 50 per AU to allow space for the AUs to grow and expand. New AUs are not be explored by the Creator until one month after their creation and the Creator must be accompanied by the Bad Sanses to prevent him from lying about the Creation-Destruction Balance.
The Bad Sanses must also be allowed to freely roam the Multiverse without getting attacked in every AU they enter.
Destroyer Signature here: xError!Sans
Creator Signature here:
x__________
I smile as I sign the treaty, refraining from celebrating until Ink signs the treaty.
"Ink. Do you swear to abide by the terms of the treaty? To follow the terms every day as to not cause the death of the Multiverse?"
Ink scowls and glares at Nightmare, wanting Nightmare to feel his hatred at being forced into this. "I swear on my immortal life." He says, voice filled with anger.
Nightmare hands Ink the pen and points to where he should sign. "Sign here."
Treaty Of Creation-Destruction Balance
This treaty hereby states the expectations of the Creator and Destroyer. The Creator is expected to create two AUs per day.
The Destroyer is expected to destroy enough forgotten AUs to fix the balance. After that the Destroyer is limited to destroying two forgotten AUs per day.
The Creator is required to have four or more Sanses accompanying him on his creation sprees to guarantee he doesn't go over the limit.
Copies are limited to 50 per AU to allow space for the AUs to grow and expand. New AUs are not be explored by the Creator until one month after their creation and the Creator must be accompanied by the Bad Sanses to prevent him from lying about the Creation-Destruction Balance.
The Bad Sanses must also be allowed to freely roam the Multiverse without getting attacked in every AU they enter.
Destroyer Signature here: xError!Sans
Creator Signature here:
xInk!Sans
"Let this treaty be the governing force between our two sides forever more." Nightmare says as he rolls the treaty up and a ribbon is placed on it. A wax seal stamp is brought to him and he stamps the ribbon, leaving behind a seal with the symbol of the Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses on it.
I rush over to Nightmare and hug him, crying tears of joy. I'm finally free. I can finally have a life. I can finally live in something other than constant fear.
Nightmare smiles and hugs Error back, rubbing his spine to help him calm down. He knows the tears are from happiness but he does this all the time when someone in the gang, no, in the family cries.
As Ink looks on in hatred at the Sanses celebrating around him, a new era begins.
END