Chapter 29

Error looked around as he stood up. Seeing nothing but black he grew extremely cautious and tried to summon his strings, only to find out he couldn't. None of his magic worked and that scared him. "HeLlO? iS aNyOnE hErE?! hElLo?"
  "NiGhTmArE?! dUsT?! kIlLeR?! hOrRoR?! cRoSs?! BlUe?! DrEaM?! rEd?! ThIs IsN't FuNnY!"
  "Hahahahaha! Oh dear Error! This isn't supposed to be funny! This is a nightmare! There's no escape! You'll be trapped here forever! Get him boys!"
  Blue appeared in his Yandere mode, but something was off. He wasn't acting like his Yandere side at all. Suddenly he advanced and stabbed Error. "You liar! You were never my friend! You just wanted to use me to make sure Ink wouldn't create!"
  Error coughed a bit as Blue pulled his knife out of his body. "No. BlUe! YoU kNoW tHaT's NoT tRuE! i WoUlD nEvEr Do ThAt To YoU!"
  "And why should I believe a pathetic liar like you! Huh?! Answer me!" Blue shouted as he stabbed Error again.
  Error sighed. "YoU sHoUlDn'T. yOu'Re RiGhT. tHeRe WaS nO iNtEnTiOn Of BeInG fRiEnDs. YoU wErE jUsT mY pUpPeT aLl AlOnG."
  Blue giggled. "I'm glad we've come to an agreement." He walked away until Error could no longer see him.
  Error could only watch as he lost Blue, tears building up in his eye sockets. He saw Dream appear holding the orb that gave him his positive emotions back. But something was wrong. The orb was empty.
  Dream approached Error and took away all positive emotions. "I should've never given these back to you! A destroyer, no, a MONSTER like you doesn't deserve happiness! No! You don't even deserve emotions! You're a monster! A true monster!"
  Voices seemed to come from nowhere, repeating the word.
  "Monster."
  "You're a monster!"
  "A true monster!"
  "Doesn't deserve happiness!"
  "No emotions!"
  "Monster!"
  "MONsteR!"
  "MONSTER!"
  Error broke down crying and curled into a ball on the ground, not even realizing Dream had left and in his place was Red.
  "You don't deserve a gift! I didn't get you a gift cause you're a monster! You planned on gaining my trust and then betraying me!" Red set the gift on the ground and summoned a Gaster Blaster.
  Once the Gaster Blaster was charged it blasted the gift and turned it into nothing but a pile of ashes.
  Error saw this and only sobbed harder, accepting what Red said. "YoU'rE rIgHt. ThAt WaS mY pLaN aLl AlOnG. i JuSt WaNtEd To GaIn yOuR tRuSt So I cOuLd KiLl YoU aNd DeStRoY yOuR wOrLd."
  The voices picked up on this and started shouting again.
  "Backstabber!"
  "Betrayer!"
  "Monster!"
  "No happiness!"
  "Doesn't deserve any gifts!"
  "Be-Stab-er!"
  The voices were starting to blend together and overwhelm Error as Red disappeared and Killed and Dust appeared.
  "We should've let you remember that awful event by not hurting you! You don't deserve to be happy and ignorant while we suffer! You're the one who deserves to suffer!" They shouted.
  Error couldn't cry harder even if he wanted to. Loud sobs exited his mouth and his bones rattled and shook at an extremely fast rate. "YoU'rE rIgHt. It ShoUlD'vE bEeN mE tHaT dId It. I sHoUlD bE tHe OnLy OnE tO rEmEmBeR. i ShOuLd Be ThE oNe SuFfErInG. nOt YoU."
  The voices continued shouting, by now what they said couldn't be made out but every jumbled up insult felt like a hit to Error's SOUL. He didn't know it but Dust and Killer had left and Horror had appeared in their place.
  "You don't deserve food! Every ounce of food we gave you should've gone to me! You deserve to starve! You didn't want to help me get food! You only wanted me to suffer by watching you get more food than me!"
  Error could only nod in agreement, unable to speak. His breathing started to get faster and eye lights started to shake.
  Horror left and in his place was Cross.
  Cross summoned several Gaster Blasters and relentlessly attacked Error, not even giving Error a chance to beg for mercy as screams of pain filled the black void. Bones went flying, Gaster Blasters fired, an oversized knife pierced a skull and the screams of pain continued.
  By the time Cross disappeared Error was laying in a pool of his own blood. His bones were badly burnt, his skull had a huge hole in it, his bones were cracked all over the place, his left arm was completely detached from him and in several pieces. All of his ribs were broken and his eye lights were gone, signaling he couldn't see since there were so many cracks near his eye sockets.
  Nightmare appeared and grabbed Error with his tentacles, making Error cry out in pain. "I should've never let you have emotions. You were only planning to find a way to weaken me so you could take over the gang." He snarled.
  Error could feel his emotions slipping away until he was just being held in Nightmare's tentacles. No emotions on his face or in his aura. He fell and heard more bones snap and though it was extremely painful, he had no emotions.
  What was the point of faking them and acting like he did when in reality he didn't? The black void and the voices didn't bother him anymore. Nothing did. Nothing mattered. Not even himself. He didn't matter. He was just there.
  The voices continued screaming at him, throwing insults at his face at an extremely fast pace. Suddenly, different voices could be heard. At first they were faint but then they started getting louder.
  "S..e....g's wr...!"
  "E...r!"
  "Can't sto. ..!"
  "Wake u.!"
  "What's happening?!"
  "I can't stop it!"
  "He's not waking up!"
  "Error!"
  "Wake up!"
  "Come on dude! Snap out of it!"
  "Nightmare! Do something!"
  "I can't! He's not responding and I didn't cause this!"
  "ErroR!"
  "ERRoR!"
  "It's working!"
  "He's starting to wake up!"
  "ERROR! WAKE UP!"
  I wake up screaming and crying, form shaking, bones rattling and eye lights shaking like mad. Something hugs me and I start thrashing, desperate to escape. "L-LeT m-mE g-gO!"
  Nightmare pulls Error into a hug as Error continues thrashing. "Shh. Shh. It's over now. It's not real. It was just a nightmare."
  I'm too out of if realize who all's in the room with me and just slowly calm down and stop thrashing. Instead of thrashing I break down crying from everything I experienced during the nightmare.
  Nightmare continues whispering sweet nothings and comforting words into Error's ear hole, still hugging Error.
  (Timeskip brought to you by Nightmare comforting Error.)
  Nightmare sighs as Error stops crying, yawns, and goes limp as he falls asleep. 'It's been three hours. What did Error see that caused him to cry for so long? I have to find out.'