9k Special

Hey everyone! I can't believe how much this story has grown! 9k and I'm just now getting to the part of the story that has more depth! Wow! You guys have amazed me and surprised me! You're going faster than I can make content though so expect a delay sometimes. It all depends on how busy I am. And how much work I got done before I had to do something else.
  To those who have stayed with me through the very beginning and have been providing FanArt, I thank you for all the support. Your comments have been nothing but positive and I am pleased to announce this book is nearly at 500 votes.
  Thank you all so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. I just wanted to test the waters and improve my writing skills and now I've made a book many people enjoy. I've grown closer with some of you and even role played in the comments a bit with a couple of you as well.
  This book and myself have come a long way since it started three months ago. As you know, my chapters have gotten longer and content has had more depth. Even though I don't know much about the Multiverse I'm trying my best and that's what counts. Next chapter is gonna be emotional as it will be...drumroll please! A nightmare! Yep! You heard right! Bye everyone! And thanks for 9k!