Chapter 16

Blue makes a portal back to the mansion and quickly runs through. "Ink is down! So is Nightmare!" He shouts.
"Where's Nightmare?!" Cross exclaims.
"What happened to Nightmare?" Cross Chara asked.
Not sure Chara. He went to attack Ink and now he's somewhere passed out. Cross replied.
"He's at the front door." Blue replies.
The gang rushes to the front door and quickly gets Nightmare on one of the couches in the living room.
"It seems like he over exerted himself fighting Ink. Ink's eye lights were red targets. He had clearly drank more of his red vial than he should've." Blue says.
Dust growls when he hears how the battle went. "So you're saying Nightmare won but only barely because of that stupid red vial?"
"Correct." Blue replies. "Error made me promise to stay out of sight in the shadows so I couldn't help. Speaking of Error, how's he doing?"
"He's still asleep." Horror replies. "I had time to make head dogs."
"Horror!" Blue exclaims. "What have we told you about making head dogs in the mansion?!"
"Not to." Horror replies casually.
"Exactly!" Dust says. "You're cleaning up whatever mess you left behind after Nightmare wakes up."
As if on cue a small groan escapes Nightmare's mouth as he wakes up. "Ugh. My skull is pounding." He says.
"Welcome back to the land of the living Nightmare." Dust says.
"Blue. How badly injured is Ink?" Nightmare asks.
"He's pretty severe. He can't die but you hit him in four areas that would kill a normal monster. His skull, where his SOUL would be, his ribs, and his spine." Blue says.
Nightmare nods as he takes in the information. "And Error?"
  "Still asleep upstairs." Says Killer.
"Ink won't be creating for a long time. That'll give Error enough time to heal so he can keep the balance. It'll take longer for Ink to heal than it will for Error." Horror says.
"Good. We don't want him to be able to move for a long time."