Chapter 14

Nightmare sighs as he finishes bandaging Error's wounds. Ink will pay for this. He will pay dearly. He growls and his tentacles are as sharp as harpoons as he makes his way to the living room.
  "How is he?!" The gang and Blue exclaim as soon as Nightmare steps in the room.
  "Error will be fine." Nightmare replies. "He just needs time to rest and heal. In the meantime we will have to keep an eye socket out for Ink and Dream."
  Blue immediately rushes to Error's room. He knows he can't heal Error due to the extent of his injuries but he can still be there for his friend. When he opens the door what he sees shocks him. There lays Error in bed, nearly completely covered in bandages, unmoving.
  He sighs in relief that Error is okay. But something is wrong. Something inside of him snaps and his eye lights turn red as he summons a knife. "Ink~ I'm coming for you~"
  Nightmare quickly grabs Blue with one of his tentacles. "Blue. Calm down. You've gone Yandere again."
  "Ink must die!" Blue shouted angrily. "Ink must die for hurting Error!"
  As Nightmare will soon find out, Yandere mode is difficult to deal with. He has disarmed Blue and ended up getting bit because of it. Now Blue is in some part of the mansion and Nightmare guesses he's looking for a new knife.
  I'm surrounded by darkness. But this darkness is comforting. It's safe. I could stay here forever. I know I have a lot of wounds but they don't hurt here. I don't feel any pain. I only feel comfort and relaxation. I hear a noise but I don't want to react. My thoughts stop as everything fades away.
  Killer walks in the room. He sighs in relief when he sees Error's wounds are healing. He also notices Error isn't getting any nightmares. He knows whenever Error tries to sleep he gets nightmares so he's glad that's not the case. "Hey Error. I don't know if you can hear me but you're healing quite well. Blue is really mad at Ink though. He's gone Yandere. Even bit Nightmare when he disarmed him."
"We're trying our best to make sure Blue stays here. Get well soon Error." He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.
"How is he?" Cross asks when Killer enters the living room. He knows Killer is one of the most attached to Error because Error helped him get his emotions back.
"He'll be fine. He's still passed out with no signs of waking up soon but his wounds are healing nicely." Killer replies.
Blue hears this information and stops struggling in Nightmare's grip. He's still Yandere but knowing Error is okay makes him stop trying to get to Ink right away.
Please be okay Error.