Chapter 41

All the Sanses in the meeting sit, quite bored, Tone more nervous than anything. Scoundrel is agitated, about ready to kill someone.
  Phenex sits, alone in his Anti Void. He's just killed a couple humans so he'll be good for a few days. He sighs, bored. He knows a meeting is today but he never goes to them because all the other Sanses don't like him much due to having to kill the humans by disrupting the timelines.
There isn't much in his Anti Void. Just a bean bag chair, some snacks, random papers, his guitar, a couple knives, a random axe he stole, a pillow and a blanket. All the necessities of life plus his things that he "borrowed."
He doesn't need to eat but he still does it anyway. Food isn't necessary for his survival but it does help keep his magic levels up so he can ward off any unexpected visitors.
"Another meeting huh? Tone will just have to tell me everything. I don't feel like going. The last time I did some of the Sanses tried attacking me. All because I need to disrupt timelines to survive."
"I'm an outcode. It's just what I have to do to survive in this cruel Multiverse. Though recently Dream and Blue left the Star Sanses and formed the Nova Sanses and allied themselves with the Bad Sanses."
Phenex shifts his position before continuing to talk to himself. "From what Tone told me Ink wasn't very happy about that. Good thing I wasn't at that meeting because he probably would've attacked me."
"At least I have Tone, my phone and my guitar to keep me entertained. And the battles between the Bad Sanses, Nova Sanses and Star Sanses to watch when I stumble across one. Haven't actually stumbled across one in a while."
"It's too bad really. The fights are always entertaining. No one even notices my viewing portals. But enough about that. The meeting should be starting in three. Two. One."
Ink slams Broomie on the table, effectively shutting all of the Sanses in the room up and scaring some of the more timid Sanses, like Beats and Tone. "Now that I have everyone's attention, we can begin the meeting."
"As you all know, Dream, Blue, Red, Geno, and Fresh have defected. They've become traitors, siding with the Bad Sanses. Dream, Blue, and Geno have formed the Nova Sanses and allied themselves with the Bad Sanses."
"Red and Fresh have become part of the Bad Sanses. Many of us saw them as friends but now, they must be considered as enemies. I recently got out of the hospital at MedicTale after sustaining serious damage from them."
"That is out of character for all the Sanses in question as they have never attempted to hospitalize me or any of you before. I believe Nightmare brainwashed Dream, Blue, Geno, Fresh and Red to get them to join him."
"Nightmare is becoming more of a threat. And now that he has Dream, the embodiment and God of Positivity on his side he could manipulate him to make sure negativity is the only thing in the multiverse."
Medic frowns as the other Sanses start shouting and arguing. I'm glad Ink never found out about MedicTale allying itself with the Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses. Well more like me allying myself with them.
It's only a matter of time. They should be here soon. They did say they were going to crash the meeting. Perhaps there were some complications or they're just getting ready. But that doesn't matter. Right now I need to pretend like everything is fine.
Once they arrive I can openly announce my alliance with the two groups. Then, we'll see what chaos ensues. It should be a fine bit of chaos. Of course that may mean more work for me but oh well.
"I say we should trap him and kill him!" Blackberry, SwapFell Sans, yelled. "If we do that we can save those he's brainwashed and get rid of all negativity in the Multiverse forever!"
The more violent Sanses start supporting Blackberry while the more peaceful Sanses go against the idea, one of those Sanses being Beats, who's never like violence. Kin is also one of them. He's not timid but he sticks by Beats no matter what.
Kin is annoyed by the arguing and it shows, his tail lashing behind him angrily. He finally has enough and slams his tail on the table. "Stop fighting!!!" He yells, reverting back to Wingdings since he's so mad.
Beats is instantly by Kin's side. "K-Kin.. It's okay. They've s-stopped. You c-can calm d-down."
"But I can't calm down!" Kin yells. "This fighting shouldn't have even happened and arguing is the only thing that happens anymore!"
Beats flinches but rubs Kin's spine to help him calm down. He also hums You Are My Sunshine to help him calm down easier.
Kin slowly calms down, smiling softly and nuzzling Beats, wrapping his tail around him. "I'm sorry."
"D-Don't be." Beats says. "I-It wasn't y-your f-fault." He returns the hug, nuzzling back. He waits till Kin is fully calm before letting go.
Kin lays his head on Beat's shoulder, yawning.
The rest of the Sanses in the room watch the exchange, glad Kin was calmed down before something bad could happen, all of them sighing in relief.
Meanwhile, the Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses wait in anticipation. They're waiting for the meeting to progress a bit more before they crash it, knowing if they show up too early almost all of the Sanses will be fully awake and harder to capture in Error's strings.
I'm pacing around, clearly impatient. I've been waiting for this moment for days, the stress of it all not letting me go. I know Geno was able to help me relax but I don't need to relax now.
I don't think so anyway. What I need is to be alert so I can easily capture the Sanses in the meeting. I know being stressed isn't a good thing when I need to be calm but I'm used to being stressed. After all, I am a forced God of Destruction and am hated by 99% of the Multiverse so being stressed is normal.
I hear some shouting and look up to see Fresh making a scene. "WhAt'S gOiNg On?! WhY aRe YoU yElLiNg?!"
Fresh chuckles and smiles. "It's time Error. They won't know what hit em."
  The Sanses in the meeting look on in horror as a portal opens with the Bad Sanses and the Nova Sanses on the other side. Then, all chaos breaks loose.