Chapter 19

'Entry 130. I gave Error a check up today. Found out he has haphephobia. I'll have to add that to his notes. That was a mess.'
"D-DoN't ToUcH mE!!" I yell as Medic tries to give me a checkup.
Medic puts the stethoscope on Error and suddenly he hears a long, loud beep.
Error.Exe has crashed.
Rebooting.
10%
20%
  30%
40%
50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
100%
Reboot complete.
"UgH. Wh@t H@pPeNe/?" I ask as I finish rebooting.
"Error. What was that?" Medic asks. He's never seen anything like that in his entire medical career.
"@ reBoO$!. / h@vE h@pHePhoB/@." I reply. "YoU m@/E mE cR@sH, mY eQu/v@lEn/ oF f@/N//nG, @Nd My EqU/V@LeN/ Of W@K/Ng Up /s ReBoO//nG."
'Error was surprisingly calm when he explained the crashing and rebooting process to me. His voice seemed more glitchy than normal and his eyes were filled with error signs. I have a feeling that's a side effect of crashing and rebooting. It took a bit for his eyes to clear but I was able to give him a checkup. I just had to tell him what I was doing first.'
'I introduced Error to some of the other patients. He was shocked when he saw Blue in the hospital. Stars, that was a mess.'
"BlUe! WhY aRe YoU hErE?!" I exclaim as I see Blue in a hospital bed.
"I was seen with the Bad Sanses by Epic. He thought I was a traitor and began attacking me. Since he's a strong Sans I lost on my own. I passed out and next thing I know I'm waking up in this room." Blue explains.
'Error got mad as soon as he heard what Epic had done and swore to completely destroy that AU. Even the original. From what Error told me there are many copies of EpicTale and that AU threatens the balance the most.'
'I had to stop Error from trying to make a portal. He's still too weak to leave the hospital. And his SOUL is too weak right now. I fear it's an illness though. A weak SOUL is no joke.'
(Making the name of the illness up. This isn't real.)
'The name of the illness I fear Error has is Dysfunctional SOUL Syndrome, or DSS. DSS means the SOUL can't function properly and as a result the SOUL becomes extremely weak. DSS can be deadly. There isn't a cure that completely gets rid of DSS. It only works temporarily.'
'Error is immortal so he won't die but he'll be in a lot of pain and will have to take a lot of medication to help with this until we can find a permanent cure.'
'The Bad Sanses left this morning to help keep the balance. They aren't emotionless, bloodthirsty killers like Ink led us to believe. They're just misunderstood and come from dark AUs. Plus they care deeply about each other and having one of their own in the hospital plus a friend in the hospital is taking a toll on them.'
'I can tell Error and Blue are upset as well. The entire group is stressed. Blue told me Ink is still in a coma from what Nightmare did. I suggested taking Ink to a copy of MedicTale so there would be no way Dream would know Error was here. Blue took the last room available anyway. Well. We have more rooms. I lied about that.'
Blue texts Dream and tells him Medic suggested he take Ink to a copy of MedicTale since he had taken the last empty room.
"Okay." Dream replies. He creates a portal and takes Ink to MedicTale #150.
'Blue seemed extremely happy when Dream didn't question my suggestion. I lied about not having any rooms cause I knew Dream would attack Error and the rest of the Bad Sanses on sight if he knew they were here.'
Medic saves the file and shuts down his computer. He teleports to Blue's room. "Well what have we here?" He sees Blue and Error have fallen asleep. He takes Error back to his room and lays him back in the bed.
'Seems like Medic trusts us now. That's good.'