Chapter 18

Nightmare eventually falls asleep as well. This entire event is stressful for him. He's still passive but he doesn't care. Right now Error's health is all that matters to him.
Medic walks in the room and quietly grabs a blanket from the cupboard. He uses his magic and positions Nightmare so he's more comfortable and drapes the blanket over him. He sees the rest of the gang and Blue fast asleep on the floor. Knowing he can't move them, Medic grabs another blanket and gently lays it on the skeleton pile.
He walks out of the room and teleports to his office. He powers his computer on and begins typing.
'Entry 129. Who knew the Bad Sanses could be so kind? They haven't caused any trouble since they arrived here and the only thing on their minds has been the well being of Error. Error. For some reason his SOUL is extremely weak. I hope it's not what I think it is. Being immortal Error is unable to die but this will cause him extreme pain.'
'Error has a high pain tolerance but this is past what he can tolerate since his SOUL is weak. Ink is in a coma. The gang told me about the balance and boy do I wanna beat up Ink. Nightmare took care of that though. Even after Ink wakes up it'll be a while before he can create again.'
'Dream and Ink may come to me for help. If they do I have to be careful. I can't let them know Error is here. Error will have to come for frequent appointments due to his weak SOUL. We will do the first series of tests after he has recovered from this attack.'
'Error's magic is unaffected. But he can't use it as long as he used to. His limit is being affected. Whatever caused this is unknown. But I have a feeling it's an illness. A rare one at that.'
'This could be bad. Who knows? I gotta get back to patients. I'll record more details in the next entry.'