50 Follower Special!!

Yes! Hey guys! I've officially reached 50 followers! I never thought I would end up with this many followers! So here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna do a Q&A chapter. You ask me questions in the comments of this chapter and I'll answer them. You can ask me anything. Anything at all. And I'll answer truthfully.
  But anyway, as I said, thank you so much for 50 followers! I never thought I would have this many! Though I don't know all of you and haven't interacted with all of you I still love the fact you think I'm special enough to be someone you follow!
  It really means a lot to me. So, there are some things you should know. If I feel a question is too sensitive I'll mention it but I won't answer. If I do decide to answer I have the right to keep my answer vague.
  If my answer to a question is vague it's vague for a reason so please don't try to push the issue. You all have your problems you'd like to keep private and so do I so I would appreciate it if that would be respected.
  Next, if I get snappy at a question it's because it brings up some form of bad memories or something else that was bad. I don't mean to hurt your feelings. And I'm not the best with emotional stuff so bear with me. If I ramble it's because I've got a problem with staying focused  and not getting too deep into things.
  Please don't yell at me in the comments saying I should've just got right to the point. More than likely any comment like that will be reported as offensive. And, if you direct any swears at me I will report it as offensive. Any hate comments will also be reported as offensive.
  You wanna have a problem with me then message me personally. Don't make it something that becomes known to the thousands of people that read this book every day. Because if you do it will be reported as offensive and you won't like me.
  Trust me, it's not fun when I get mad, for either side. I say that because there's a chance feelings can be hurt on both sides. So now that you know the rules please remember to follow them. And send as many questions at once as you want. Once I feel I have enough questions I'll make the Q&A chapter.
  As I said before, ask anything and I'll answer. But I have the right to refuse to answer if I deem the question too sensitive. And I have the right to uphold and enforce these rules. With that being said I will answer 30 questions max.
  Until next time! Bye everyone!