Chapter 3

It's been a solid two months since I was in Nightmare's castle. Well, mansion. Ink had gone on a creating spree and I had to destroy twice as many AUs a day and returned to the Anti Void with twice as many injuries and new scars. I couldn't even visit Blue or OuterTale anymore. "I w@S aVo$DiN@ CoMinG He/re FoR a R@@son." I say as I try to calm down so my glitching will stop.
Nightmare approaches me and I know I'm probably in trouble. I feel a tentacle pick me up and panic, nearly crashing as my haphephobia kicks in. Surprisingly, Nightmare is holding me gently and not crushing me. That's probably why I haven't crashed yet.
"Why do you have so many new scars?" I hear Nightmare ask as I try to stop myself from having a panic attack. I fail and start shaking, my bones making a rattling sound as I shake in fear.
Nightmare notices and puts me back on the couch. I hear someone coming to me but I curl up in a ball and hide my face as I use my strings to enclose myself in a big yarn ball. Well magic string ball I should say.
"Someone call Blue. He's the only one who can touch Error when he's like this." I hear someone say. I just curl up further and begin crying.
"Okay. Open a portal for me. I'm on my way." Blue says as he hangs up the phone and steps through the portal.
I hear a portal open but I ignore it as a make the ball of my string tighter. I can hear someone trying to break through. It scares me so I grab the SOUL of the person and make my ball of string even thicker. I hear the sound of magic and know someone is in the ball of magic strings.
I know whoever it was teleported in here so I make a second ball of string surrounding the couch. Whoever that person is isn't getting near me. Not if I can help it. I continue shaking and crying and notice an extra weight on the couch. I would use my magic but I'm too drained from my panic attack which is still going on and using my magic to protect myself.
Something starts rubbing my back and I flinch as I glitch slightly and error signs fill my vision.
I feel the person stop rubbing my back and whimper. That was actually comforting and the error signs were disappearing and I was starting to be able to see again.
Blue continues rubbing Error's back and watches as he starts relaxing and calming down. After hearing Error's whimper he knows all he needs is comfort and he's willing to provide it. "Error. Look at me." He says softly.
I shakily open my eyes and raise my head to look at him. My vision is blurred from my tears but I still recognize him. "B/&@?" I ask, my voice glitching out severely.
"That's my name Error. Don't over use it." Blue says as he grabs a handkerchief and wipes the tears off of my skull. I'm done crying but I'm still shaking.
"Nightmare didn't mean to scare you Error. He was just worried about you." Blue says.
My shaking calms down a bit and I curl up with my head on Blue's lap. My vision blurs slightly as I yawn a little.
"You can go to sleep Error. We won't let Ink hurt you." Blue says.
I only nod as my vision blurs completely from exhaustion as I close my eyes and fall asleep, something I haven't done in a long time.
The two balls of string disappear and so do the strings on Dust's SOUL.
Nightmare goes to approach the couch to speak but Blue shakes his head no and points to me.
Nightmare seems to get the message and backs off knowing I need this rest.
"I promised him we would protect him from Ink." Blue begins. "That means we have to be on the lookout."
Suddenly Cross bursts in the room. "Ink is here! He thinks Error kidnapped Blue!"