12k Special

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to get everything out! I was grounded but I've got my phone back now so chapters will come much more often! Hey! Be quiet! Dream is sleeping!
  Ink: Sorry.
  Better. Anyway, a lot has happened since the book started 6 months ago. Yes. 6. I miscounted the months. Yell at me later. Or don't. Up to you. Anyway, we're finally reaching the more depth filled part of the story. The Nova Sanses have been born and Ink keeps getting beat up.
  Ink: I'm still mad about that.
  Well deal with it Ink because it's going to continue for a while. FIGHTs are pretty common between the three groups after all. But yeah, I had an idea. I was thinking the Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses could crash the next council meeting after a few more chapters pass. Let me know what you think in the comments!
  Blue: And please. Be gentle with Dream.
  Error: And Nightmare.
  Yeah. I still don't know what's gonna happen. All I know is everyone needs to be gentle when interacting with them until this whole mess gets sorted out.
  Ink: But you caused it! You thought it all up!
  Actually Ink, I just wrote what I felt like writing. I have a general idea of what I want and what happens in the chapters happens. And it makes a good plot. And just because I caused this doesn't mean I don't care about you all and won't fix it.
  I'll find a way to fix this soon. I promise. But enough about story problems and what not. Right now is supposed to be a celebration for hitting 12k reads. I thank each and every one of you for the love and support you've shown me with this story. Your comments are nothing but nice and there hasn't been an ounce of hate from any of you.
  And your FanArt is also nice. My job as a writer is to bring you all a story. My wish as a Wattpader is to interact with you all. We've had some fun experiences. I've followed all of my followers back, responded to all of your comments, and have had nothing but nice things to say about your FanArt.
  You guys are some of the best Wattpaders I could ask for and I didn't ask for you at all so that's saying something right there. I can't wait to share more of this story and future stories with you. It's a pleasure and an honor bringing you this story. Until next time! Bye everyone!