Chapter 7

I finish wrapping the scarves up and put the tags on the packages. I use my strings to grab the packages and go downstairs to the living room. To my surprise the gang is gone but there is a note on the coffee table.
  I pick it up and read it. "Error. We went out to get some supplies. No we aren't going to terrorize an AU. Blue has enough gold and so do we from our runs that everything is being bought honestly in a young AU. I know this way of getting stuff is against our methods but this AU is only two days old and it would destabilize if we attacked it now. -Nightmare"
Well that's true. It takes a week for AUs to stabilize and we don't want a destabilized AU. Ink would be on us in a SOUL beat. The only thing I can do now is either make puppets or sleep. Sleeping is pointless for me as I don't really need it. I still need sleep but I've been forced to stay awake long enough I'm basically an insomniac by now.
  Now that I think about it I am a little bit tired. Okay, really tired. Ink hasn't created ever since he attacked earlier. I'm going to assume he's still recovering. He deserved every bit of the pain he got from me. I can see my vision start to go dark and I shake my head to wake up again. I can't afford to fall asleep, not when Ink can create at any second.
  I try to distract myself by making puppets but I don't have any ideas on which puppet I want to make. So, I do the next best thing that will probably get me killed later. I use my strings and cover the ceiling of the mansion except for in the rooms with physical doors. I raise myself up to my little area and instantly relax.
  I've turned the mansion into a giant nest and with how big this place is I have a lot of room to run around up here. The ceiling is pretty high so I don't have to worry about hitting my head. I've done this in the Anti Void before. I'll take my strings and make a huge area attached to the ceiling and relax up there if I get the chance.
  The familiar feeling of my magic washes over me and comforts me. I can feel my eye sockets closing but I don't try to fight it. I finally have the chance to sleep and I'm going to take advantage of that. Soon my breathing slows and the world goes black as I fall asleep.
(Time skip brought to you by the Gaster Blaster)
  Two hours have passed and the gang is finally going back to the mansion. Nightmare is using his tentacles to carry bags of knitting supplies and yarn plus knitting needles. He knows Error gets mad if he loses his knitting needles or if they break and he can't get new ones. When he steps inside the mansion what he sees shocks him. Blue strings are hanging from every inch of the ceiling and creating a separation of sorts.
"Error! What did you do?!" He yells. When he gets no response he puts the bags down and uses his tentacles to lower part of the strings. Looking around he doesn't see Error so he walks around on the strings until he's above the library. There lies Error fast asleep in front of him. He grabs Error and goes back to the living room.
"Error did this?" Dust asks as Nightmare returns with a sleeping Error.
"Yes. I've seen this before. Back when I first tried recruiting him to join us there were times I wouldn't find him. I would look up and there he was in a nest of his string. Sometimes he was making puppets and sometimes he was grumbling. There was one time though that I found him actually asleep. I figured Ink must've slowed down on creating." Nightmare says.
"Well that must be what happened again because from what I saw of Ink before I passed out again it looked like he had several broken bones." Blue says.
Nightmare lays Error down on the strings and lowers himself back to the floor. Sleep well Error.