Chapter 12

When I wake up again the negativity is still flowing through the mansion. Nightmare seems to have moved the others to their rooms but fell asleep again before he got back to the couch. I use my strings to move him onto the couch. Having part of me come in actual contact with him intensifies the calming negativity and my eye sockets start to close again. I barely move my strings to loosen my grip on Nightmare and fall asleep again.
  (Time skip brought to you by Outertale!Sans)
  Nightmare opens his eyes to find Error's strings loosely wrapped around him. He notices he is still releasing the calming wave of negativity but ignores it. Whenever this happens he just lets the negativity flow until the entire gang has gotten enough sleep. He knows Error needs to go out and destroy soon but he also knows Ink is probably still injured.
From what Blue said it will take a while for Ink to heal. The Balance is still in danger but it can wait for now. Nightmare looks up to the nest to see Error sleeping with a small smile on his face, his expression peaceful. He's still tired but he ignores it. Right now he's focused on making sure Error is okay.
  I'm sound asleep. It's one of the rare times one of the Star Sanses is injured badly enough that Nightmare can help us all sleep. I've tried waking up so I can destroy multiple times as it's my job, albeit forced, but I can't. I don't want to.
  A few hours pass and Killer wakes up. He doesn't need as much sleep as the rest of the gang as he always gets plenty of sleep and rarely goes out on non group missions. He teleports down to the living room and sees Nightmare loosely wrapped in strings, falling asleep again. "What happened?"
"I fell asleep again before I could reach the couch." Nightmare explains. "I'm pretty sure Error temporarily..." He stops as he yawns and his eye sockets go half lidded. "Woke up and put me on the couch."
Killer watches as Nightmare falls asleep again. "Get some sleep. I'll guard the place."