Chapter 37

I sigh as I sit down. Instead of moving forward with the plan we're relaxing. I've never been one to relax. I've always been on the move and never had a chance to rest. Rest and relaxation are two luxuries I can never afford, nor will ever receive. I start playing Cat's Cradle with my strings.
  Getting bored, I desummon my strings, stand up, and start pacing around the Save Screen, watching everyone else who's just talking with each other, even Geno.
  "Hey Error." Geno begins. "Are you alright? You keep pacing. Is something bothering you? You can talk to us if something's wrong. We're here for you. We'll listen."
  "Yeah!" Blue and Dream say.
  The rest of the Bad Sanses nod in agreement.
"HoW cAn AlL oF yOu Be ReLaXeD aT a TiMe LiKe ThIs?!" I exclaim, clenching my hands into fists as my anger quickly grows.
"What do you mean Error?" Nightmare asks. "I don't understand. And I don't think any of the others do either. The confused looks on their faces makes it a given. Can you elaborate please?"
  I glitch harshly at Nightmare's words and glare at them all, not thinking rationally anymore. "WHY AREN'T WE DOING SOMETHING?! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CONTINUING THE PLAN! NOT SITTING HERE AND DOING NOTHING! EVERY MINUTE WE WASTE IS ONE LESS MINUTE THE MULTIVERSE HAS!"
  "IF WE DON'T STOP INK AND STOP HIM NOW HE'LL FIND A WAY TO FIND US AND KILL ALL OF YOU! AND THEN CAPTURE AND TORTURE ME! WE NEED TO GET MOVING! WE NEED TO CONTINUE WITH THE PLAN!"
  "SO MUCH IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW! THERE'S NO TIME TO REST! NO TIME TO RELAX! WE HAVE TO ACT NOW! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! SO GET OFF YOUR BONY BUTTS AND GET MOVING!"
  I scream, my breathing harsh and slightly fast. I pant as I try to calm down from my screaming fit. All I can see are shocked and slightly scared faces. Good. I wanted to make sure they payed attention to me.
  Geno sighs, his own glitches slightly faster than normal. Calming down, he shifts so Error can have room to sit in front of him. "Error. Come here. I'm not mad at you. I just wanna do something."
  I reluctantly walk over in front of Geno and sit down in front of him. "WhAt?!" I growl, still in a bad mood.
  "Turn around please." Geno says, knowing he can't give Error a massage if he's facing him. He looks at Nightmare, silently asking him if this is okay and gets a nod from Nightmare, who's busy trying to comfort Horror since he got scared the most from Error's outburst.
  I sigh in annoyance and turn around, my back facing Geno. I look down at the ground when suddenly I feel something touch my shoulders and glitch harshly.
  Geno keeps his hands gently planted on Error's shoulders and waits for Error's glitching to calm down before he starts rubbing Error's shoulders.
  I start feeling tension leave the spot where Geno's rubbing my shoulders but I don't know why. "W-WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?" I ask, trying not to hum in contentment from how good this is starting to feel.
  "I'm giving you a massage." Geno simply replies. "It seems like you need one and Nightmare's okay with it so I'm giving you one."
I nod in reply, just barely containing a content hum. I still think this is no time to relax but Geno's massage is telling me otherwise. I don't realize it but I've let out a content hum and slumped forward, relaxing cause of the massage.
Geno smiles and gently lays Error down on the ground and continues to massage his shoulders for a few minutes before moving to his back.
I lay there, eye sockets half lidded as I finally accept the massage. It feels so good! I could do this forever! I start feeling tired as Geno continues. Who knew massages could be so relaxing? I know I certainly didn't. But right now I don't care.
Geno smiles again as he feels Error relax as he continues the massage and he can tell the other is getting tired cause of all the relaxation. It isn't long before he hears soft, quiet snores, signaling the other glitchy skeleton has fallen asleep.
  He continues the massage for about fifteen minutes before stopping and looking at the rest of the now tired Sanses. "Hey Nightmare. I think we should all sleep here for a bit. Everyone else seems tired after calming down from Error's outburst. Even you."
  "Agreed." Nightmare says. "And I know just the thing to get everyone to go to sleep."
  Geno lays down on the ground and gets in a more comfortable position and watches as the rest of the gang does the same.
  Nightmare sighs and starts doing a dark incantation he saw on Rapunzel: Tangled Adventures. "Wither and decay. End this destiny. Break these earthly chains. And set the spirit free." He says, only saying half of the incantation so his negative aura can spread through the Save Screen but controlling it so it can't damage anything or anyone.
  Once he notices the gang is completely relaxed he sings the full incantation. "Wither and decay. End this destiny. Break these earthly chains. And set the spirit free. Take what has been hurt(ah, ah, ah, ah). Grant them no mercy(ah,ah,ah,ah). Bend and break the reigns. And set the spirit free. The spirit free."
  One by one each Sans falls asleep and Error just relaxes further in his sleep, a smile smile forming on his face.
  Nightmare waits for the gang to fall asleep before curling up on the ground and wrapping his tentacles around him. Sleep well everyone. After our naps we'll continue the plan. But one thing is bothering me. Why was Error so against us relaxing? Why did he make it seem like the plan is so much more important than our well being? Oh well, I'm too tired right now. I'll figure it out later.
  The King Of Nightmares takes one last look at the sleeping gang before falling asleep himself, wrapped in the comfort of his own tentacles and negativity.