18k Special

Hey everyone! As the title says, this book has hit 18k reads! Thank you so much for all the love and support you've shown me!
Error: And thank you all for supporting us Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses as we go through this difficult time of trying to stop Ink.
Ink: Liar! You just destroy for no reason!
Oh Inky, you'll find out soon. Anyway, anyone want to help me deal with Ink? Just leave a comment if you do. But again, thank you all so much! Your support means the world to me.
I know I haven't revealed much about myself but I was bullied and teased for a little over 4 years and that changed me. Every human is like glass. We can break and be repaired but we'll never be the same again.
When I was bullied and teased I was broke. I managed to repair myself but now I have trust issues and I'm not really popular at all. Even though I don't believe in the use of the popularity scale I know I'm at the bottom.
So being so popular on here means a lot to me. I'm so thankful for all the support I've received and I'm so glad I'm able to bring joy to your day when you read this. The sheer number of you reading this is amazing and I'm excited to see what the outcome will be for future books I create.
  Now, I know I'm not the best at emotional cues or social cues but I try my best. And I seem to be doing the right thing based on my comment responses. And if you ever wanna give me tips if I mess up just PM me or leave a comment and I'll listen to what you have to say.
  Again, thank you all so much! Until next time! Bye everyone!