3k Special

Hey guys! I'm here with the Bad Sanses and the Star Sanses so they can ask each other questions!
Bad Sanses/Star Sanses: *fighting behind me*
Hey! No fighting! Only questions!
Nightmare: Fine! So. How did you guys get roped into this?
Dream: We were sucked into a portal.
Killer: This weird human came. *points to me* She said we had to come here and answer some questions.
Blue: Has Dust burnt the kitchen down yet?
Dust: Nope. That's a record for me. I usually don't go more than two months without setting the kitchen on fire.
  Nightmare: Blue. Did you go yandere again cause I smell blood on you.
  Blue: *looks down in shame* Yeah. Sorry Nighty.
  Nightmare: It's okay. I'm not mad.
  Ink and Dream: *thinking* WHAT?!
  Nightmare: Just try not to go yandere often. We don't need you becoming like us.
  Blue: Okay.
  Ink: Error. Why do you destroy?
  Error: ...
  Ink: Error! Answer now!
  Error: *looks scared*
  Nightmare: *steps in front of Error* Back off Squid.
  Ink: I want an answer!
  Killer: Well you're stressing him out and that's not good for his health!
  Ink: He's immortal!
  Dream: *gets mad* He has DSS Ink! If you stress him out too much he could have an attack!
  Blue/Dream: *walks over to Error*
  Dream: Error. Are you okay?
  Error: I-I'm fine. Just... control your teammate.
  Blue: If need be I'll take away Broomie.
  Cross: *gives Error some chocolate* Here Error.
  Error: Thanks Cross. *takes chocolate and starts eating it*
  Horror: Ink. Why is there no food in my AU?
  Ink: I already told you. Your Queen has it all.
  Horror: *pulls out axe*
  Nightmare: Horror. Calm down.
  Dream: Brother.
  Nightmare: Don't call me that! *sighs* At least. Not yet.
  Dream: Okay. Is Nighty okay?
  Nightmare: Yes.
  Dream: Nighty. You seem close to these Sanses. Why is that?
  Nightmare: Each of us have been through immense suffering. I found them all and took them in. I found Error last in the Anti Void when I had been trying to get away from the gang for a bit. Took a bit to convince him but he eventually joined us.
  Killer: He helped with my emotions.
  Dust: And my insanity.
  Horror: And my cannabalism.
  Cross: And me and Chara.
  Blue: And me with my yandere side. When
I was in the Anti Void I helped him with his insanity.
  Nightmare: It took a while for Error to warm up to us. And even longer before we could touch him without him crashing. Only then could we help him.
  Blue: Until he warmed up to the Bad Sanses and let them touch him I was the only one that could touch him and help him. His first friend.
  Dust: But we're like a family. So something that affects one person concerns all of us.
  Killer: But enough about us. Dream. Why did you only start helping us now?
  Dream: I realized my mistakes. I still have to fight you. But I won't fight as hard. And I'll guard you from Ink's attacks if I can.
  Blue: And I'll do the same thing.
  Anyway. Moving on. So. Bad Sanses. Star Sanses. Have you asked all of your questions?
  Bad Sanses/Star Sanses: Yeah.
  Cool. So hi everybody! I'm Star123light456 but you can just call me Starlight! It's nice to finally talk to all of you! I don't even know how this happened. One of my dream jobs is to become a published author. I attempted to put another story on here but I gave up so it's just a draft I have to delete now. But recently I got into the FGod concept. It's pretty cool. And definitely interesting.
  One day I decided I wanted to create a book about it. That was a couple months ago. I decided I was going to use a point of view I had never wrote in before. First person point of view with present tense words unless there's a flashback. The first few chapters were pretty short but as I went on I got better and the chapters got longer.
  I forgot Dust and Killer have knives but I have a plan to get the knives in the book. So don't you worry! Anyway, I got the DSS idea from the Momma CQ AU/comic. As you all know Geno is very sick in that comic. I looked up the disease name for a weak heart because I wanted a name for the disease Error would have but I didn't like it. But some of the stuff would work for the disease. The heart can't function properly and as a result becomes weak. So I came up with the name Dysfunctional SOUL Syndrome and bam! Now I have a plot twist!
  Also, I love how much support I've gotten. I didn't think I would have this many reads in two months. What I'm going to do is every 3k reads I'll do a special. That will happen until the book ends. It warms my heart seeing all your comments about how you loved it or it was emotional or it brightened up your day. Heck. You can even leave a comment telling me any mistakes I made and I won't get mad. In fact. I'll just respond and correct the mistakes.
  But anyway, that's it for this special. Comment some ideas for what I should call you guys. I'd really appreciate it. Bye everyone!