Chapter 5

I sigh as I undo Blue's chains so I can treat his wounds. The others are all still knocked out in the living room and have already been treated. Nightmare's tentacles are actually fully limp and relaxed, probably from being forcefully knocked out.
After putting Blue in the living room on the third couch, why we have six couches in there I don't know, I sit on the fifth couch. I pull out my knitting needles and summon my string.
  I can make my string change color but that's only when I'm knitting as it changes color for whatever design I'm going for. And here Ink was thinking I could only destroy and couldn't create. I'm proving him wrong.
  About a half hour later I've finished the scarf I made for Nightmare. I'm making everyone scarves and I'm starting with nightmare. I know his goop may cover it but I don't care. The scarf is black but towards the end of the scarf it gradually becomes purple. There are purple swirls in the black part and black swirls in the purple part.
Even though Nightmare is black because of the goop covering him the scarf still stands out because at the very edge of the perimeter of the scarf I put some blue that matched his eyes.
I set Nightmare's scarf beside me and get to work on Blue's. Blue's scarf is pretty simple. It's a light blue that fades to white with light blue stripes in the middle.
I look at the old grandfather clock and realize I spent an hour making Blue's scarf. Probably because if I get lost in my thoughts I slow down when I'm knitting. I put down my knitting needles and teleport to the bathroom and grab some bandages. I teleport back to the living room and change everyone's bandages.
It takes a half hour to do Nightmare's cause his goop had hardened over the edges of the bandages. After all of the bandages have been changed I make a scarf for Dust.
Dust's scarf is blood red with purple stripes and the end of the scarf is grey. I set his aside and get to work on Cross's. I can make clothes pretty fast so each scarf only takes me about fifteen minutes. At least, I think. My sense of time is screwed up.
Cross has a more complex scarf. His scarf is white and fades to red at the end. In the middle of the scarf is his soul. Half of the soul is grey and half of the soul is red. I also put some purple in a circle around the soul to represent Cross!Chara, also known by his nickname, X.
I yawn as I set the scarf to the side. Knitting is the only thing that helps me fall asleep but I never have time to sleep usually because Ink is always creating. He'll have to recover though. I fractured some of his bones when I grabbed him with my strings and I could even see a pretty nasty crack on his skull. There's a high chance that'll scar.
I'm working on Killer's scarf which is going to be black with a red target symbol, his soul, in the middle and will fade to white, when the world goes sideways before going black.
(Time skip brought to you by Core Frisk)
Nightmare can hear groaning as he wakes up. What happened? Why are we all in the living room? Wait! Ink! And the Star Sanses! But who patched us up? He thinks as he looks around the room. He sees Cross, Blue, Dust, Horror, and Killer on the other couches looking around the room.
He looks at the fifth couch and notices a shape on the couch but he can't see who it is. "Killer. Who's on the fifth couch?" He asks.
Killer looks before he replies. "It's Error boss." He says.
Nightmare gets up and walks over to me. He sees the knitting needles in my hands and the scarves beside me and immediately comes to a conclusion. "He must've patched us up and started knitting scarves for us but fell asleep before he could finish." Why do you overwork yourself so much Error?