Author's Note

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for sticking with me until the end! When I first started I expected to be stuck in the background. FGOD already had a lot of stories so I figured I would just be a tiny blip on the radar, especially with my short chapters till I got used to writing in first person.
But then I saw I was getting reads. And they were rapidly increasing. And soon enough I started getting votes and comments about how good my story was and even one where I was underrated, which is how I got a shoutout from someone.
I really love the FanArt I've gotten too! All of you are good at what you do, even if you don't think so. It was fun taking this journey with you. Error, Nightmare, Cross, Killer, Horror and Dust are extremely grateful for your support. As are the other Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses.
  Though this book is coming to a close I won't be gone. This book will be entered in the Watty's. I'll post updates on my message board. You'll still see me popping up in the comments and reading fanfics, sometimes commenting on those.
  And I have a surprise for everyone! You all get to give me suggestions on what my next book should be! The suggestion I like the most is what I'll do and I'll credit whoever gave the suggestion in the description!
  It's been an honor being a part of this community and I hope to create more content for you to enjoy. But for now I will say my goodbyes. It's not farewell. Oh no. I'm not leaving. It's more like a see you later.
  No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
  -Aesop