Chapter 26

"Error. Are you sure you don't want carried?"
"NiGhTmArE. i-i'M fInE. i P-PrOmIsE i'Ll Go L-LaY dOwN a-aS sOoN aS i-i GeT i-iNsIdE." I say. I just got released from the hospital and it feels great to be back. Only problem is I have to rest. Nightmare wants to carry me but I don't want to worry the others with how weak I am so I decided to walk to the entrance using the cane that was given to me.
Dust runs outside and tackles Error into a hug. "Error! You're back!"
'Ow.' "YeAh. I'm BaCk." I say. "DiD yA mIsS mE?" I ask as I return the hug.
"You had us all so worried!" Dust exclaims as Cross comes out to the front yard.
"Dust. We should get him inside." Cross says, walking over to us. "How are you Error?" He grabs Error's cane with one hand and uses the other arm to put Error's left arm over his shoulders.
Dust follows suit with Error's right arm and Nightmare wraps a tentacle around Error to support him and keep him upright.
Suddenly a crash is heard as Dream comes barreling through a portal. "Guys! Get Error inside! Now! Ink's awake and he's mad!"
Red, Killer and Horror all pick up Error after Nightmare, Cross and Dust release him and run inside.
Nightmare, Cross, Dust, and Dream all get in fighting positions as Ink comes through the portal, Broomie held out in front of him.
"Finally. Where's Error?! Tell me now!" Ink yells.
Red and the rest of the Bad Sanses except for Error teleport to the yard.
"Like we would tell you?!" Red yells. "After all you've done to hurt Error why would we tell you?!"
"Traitor!" Ink exclaims, pointing Broomie at Red. "You no longer have a place in the Good Sanses!"
"Good!" Red yells back. "I'm a Bad Sans now anyway!" He growls and summons several bone attacks, all of them with sharp ends. "Leave now! I won't hesitate to attack!"
Ink switches the paint on Broomie to red and swings his brush. He watches as an arc of red paint goes flying towards Red.
Red teleports out of the way and fires some bone attacks at Ink. He summons a Gaster Blaster and waits for it to charge as he watches Dream shoot some of his arrows at Ink.
Ink dodges all but one of the arrows which lodges itself in his left shoulder. He switches the paint color to light blue and teleports in front of Killer before slashing him with Broomie.
"Gah!" Killer quickly retaliates by pulling a knife out of his jacket pocket and slashes at Ink with it. He doesn't want to use his knife again but he has no choice. He can tell Dust feels the same as he too pulls out his knife.
Dust frowns as he pulls out his knife and slashes at Ink from behind. He remembers the agreement him and Killer made to never use their knives again. Seems like that agreement won't last.
(Flashback)
"Oh. Oh no. Nightmare!"
"The others are down too!" Dust exclaimed.
"I. I-I. I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to get so angry!" Killer shouted.
"Neither one of us did Killer." Dust said. "Let's get everyone bandaged up then clean our knives off and put them back in our pockets."
"And never use them again." Killer said.
"Never again." Dust agreed.
(End Flashback)
  Dust growls as he slashes at Ink again, all while avoiding seemingly endless waves of paint from Ink's brush.
  Ink continues attacking the Bad Sanses but he is outnumbered. He watches as Killer and Dust attempt another combo attack and actually succeed this time, slashing him across his rib cage and spine. He gives no verbal indication of pain but he soon will. He knows the Bad Sanses will make sure of that.
Dream shoots more arrows at Ink before teleporting behind the other Sanses he's fighting with. Who would've thought I'd be fighting with my enemy only on their side instead of Ink's. Once Blue's out of the hospital I'm leaving the Star Sanses and creating a group of my own, the Nova Sanses.
I listen to the fighting in the yard and watch from the couch on the living room. My cane was given back to me so I was able to use it while the couch was being cleared of clutter so I can use it and now I'm laying down with a perfect view of outside. That's right. I'm on couch #3. I notice Dream seems to be deep in thought but choose to ignore it. Sleep is calling to me and I accept it, quickly falling asleep before the fight is even half way over.
Nightmare teleports in front of Ink and grabs him with a tentacle, quickly throwing him into a tree before teleporting back to the Bad Sanses and Nova Sans.
Ink cries out in pain as his left Femur snaps. He tries reaching for Broomie only to get an arrow to his skull. He cries out again as the Bad Sanses and Nova Sans surround him, beginning to beat him up, Dream doing less than the Bad Sanses. "P-Please. S-Stop."
  "Look at you! The mighty creator! Begging for mercy! Pathetic!" Nightmare exclaims as he grabs Ink with all four tentacles. He tightens his grip and listens as he hears the sweet sound, well, sweet to him, of bones cracking.
  Dream winces as he watches Ink scream in pain. No! Come on Dream! He's hurting your new ally! Snap out of it!
  Ink screams in pain as his rib cage starts fracturing in several places. He knows he can't take much more before he would end up in the hospital again. "D-Dream. W-Why?"
  "Because Ink! I know the truth now! I'm tired of you hurting the one trying to save the Multiverse! I quit the Star Sanses!" Dream shouts, clearly aggravated.
  "Care to do the honors Dream?" Nightmare asks, clearly pleased with the outcome.
  "Of course Nightmare." Dream replies as he opens a portal. "This will take Ink to the original Medictale. Medic will obviously help him since he's a doctor but can maybe give Ink a piece of his mind."
  "Perfect." Nightmare throws Ink through the portal and watches as he hits the wall next to Medic then passes out. "Here. Take him. We've roughed him up pretty good. Tried attacking Error."
  Dream closes the portal and turns to Nightmare. "I wish for an alliance between the Bad Sanses and the Nova Sans, me."
  "Very well. Do you promise to help us when we call on you and help us with Error?"
  "I swear for the rest of my life I will be loyal to you." Dream replies.
  "Very well. Come. Let's go inside and check on Error."