Winn and Cisco - First meeting

"One tall chai latte, please. As hot as thermodynamically allowed." Winn said to the barista. Kara was on superhero duty this morning so he was doing his best to cover for her, starting with getting Ms. Grant's coffee. He paid for the drink and started to walk away when he heard something behind him.

"I don't suppose you make a Flash here do you? Asking for a friend. No? Got it. Then whatever's the most caffeinated, this battery needs a charge."

Flash? Noonan's has never had anything called a Flash. Why does he seem familiar though?

The barista asked for his name. "It's Cisco," he said.

Wait. Cisco as in Cisco Ramon from Star Labs on Earth 1, Cisco? Like works with the Flash, Cisco? Winn was having a major fanboy moment. But why was he on this earth?

"Uh, hey, excuse me?" Winn stuttered as Cisco looked in his direction. "You, uh, you work for the Flash right?" He whispered.

"Why uh," Cisco's voice cracked, "why would you say that? The Flash? Who even is that? Definitely haven't heard of him." Wow, and Winn thought he was bad at being subtle.

"Dude, it's okay. My name's Winn, I'm friends with Supergirl, I guess you could say I'm the you of Earth 19." Winn said.

Cisco let out a sigh of relief. "But not like...my doppelganger right? Cause if that were the case," Cisco looked Winn up and down, "my mom would have some explaining to do. The multiverse is so weird."

"Yeah," Winn laughed, "I guess it is."

"Well in that case," Cisco began, "First of all, I don't work for the Flash, we're partners. That speedster would be a dead bug on a windshield by now if it weren't for me. Second, hi, Cisco Ramon, mechanical engineering genius and speedster trainer extraordinaire."

"Winn Schott, glorified IT guy," Winn said sheepishly, shaking his hand.

"Bruh," Cisco laughed, "Barry told me about you, I think it's safe to say you're a little more than an IT guy. That Guardian suit you made is incredible."

Winn could feel his cheeks getting red. "What are you doing on this earth?"

"Barry had some errands to run here and I happen to be Earth 1's resident Viber." Cisco replied with a sarcastic bow.

"Wait, you're a metahuman?" Winn said in disbelief.

"Hell yeah man, the name's Vibe."

"Wow, apparently Kara hasn't caught me up to speed in a while. Harrison Wells still working with you?" Winn asked.

"Which one?" Cisco scoffed.

"What? You mean there's-" Winn said.

"Bro you really are behind. Like, Ross finding out Rachel's pregnant, behind. I gotta catch you up."

"Hey," Winn said, "I just have to drop this off at Catco, then you can head over to the DEO with me. I'm working on a new solar powered portable mental inhibitor, I could use your help." WInn offered. "The bus will be here in a few minutes."

"Uh," Cisco stuttered, "Frack yeah, let's go, but I think I can get us there a little faster."