Kara - Quarantine

"Quarantine...what does that mean?" Nia asked. The group currently stood around a TV in J'onn's office, watching news headlines flash across the screen.

"It means we have to hide out in a bunker if we want to survive," Alex answered evilly.

"Alex, don't scare her like that," J'onn laughed. "It just means we all need to stay home for a while, let this thing die down and keep other people from catching it."

"You seem to be forgetting something, J'onn." Kara said, "This is a human virus, so we're fine. Them on the other hand.."

"Hey!" Alex protested.

"Well yes and no," J'onn explained. "We can't get it, but we can transmit it to other people, so we have to be quarantined too."

"Ha!" Alex laughed, sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Well that sucks." Kara said. "Wait! So no karaoke night?"

"No karaoke night," he replied.

"Guess I'm going to be stuck in my apartment then," said Nia.

"Why is that so bad?" Alex asked.

"My roommate is trying to impress this guy she met by learning to make sushi," Nia said with a cringe. "The whole place has just smelled like dead fish for literally a week."

"Well I guess my situation isn't much better," Alex added. "My building is still getting renovated, so I get to look forward to the constant view of scaffolding and men hanging outside my window, along with the sweet sound of power saws at 6 am."

"Yikes." Kara muttered. All of a sudden her eyes lit up with excitement. "Wait... Nia, Alex, I have an idea. How about you both come stay at my place? It's nice and quiet, and it sounds so much better than me staying there alone," she said happily, "We could invite Lena and Kelly too!"

"Oh hell yes," Nia cheered, "count me in." They looked at Alex expectantly.

"Well if she's in, I'm in," Alex added.

"Oh my god this will be so much fun," Kara smiled.

"Hey wait," Nia said, "I'm pretty sure my roommate has a karaoke machine somewhere, just another thing she tried to master to impress a guy...but I'm sure I could borrow it. Karaoke night still on?"

"NIA I LOVE YOU," Kara cried. "I love quarantine already, let's go!" Before anyone could respond, she had already flown out the window.

"Did she really just say she..." Alex began.

"Eh, let her have her fun." J'onn smiled.

I've gotten really out of the habit of posting and I'm trying to fix that. Luckily, corona has given me both time and apparently inspiration :) 

Question...do you want a part 2 of this? I have some ideas but I'll wait and see how this one does. And also, do you all prefer Flash, Supergirl, or both? Or even other Arrowverse shows. I'm open to anything. Let me know!