Iris - Wedding Dress

"Oh my gosh, Iris! It's beautiful, you have to get that one," Felicity squealed.

"Felicity," Iris laughed, "you've said that about every single one."

"I know...I just love them all," Felicity responded with a pout.

Iris had been trying on wedding dresses for the past two hours and so far she hadn't found the one. Everyone else disagreed, they all had their preferences. Iris was lucky to have such a wide audience of opinions. There was Caitlin, Felicity, Cecile, and Linda. Even Kara had breached here from Earth 38. And then there was-

"LADIES! BALL GOWNS ARE FUN AND ALL, BUT WE HAVE TO BE PRACTICAL HERE. EXCESS MATERIAL EQUALS A LESS EFFECTIVE BULLET PROOF LINING."

Cisco.

Barry insisted on Iris having some sort of protective gear, it's rare that they ever had a moment to themselves without being interrupted by a bad guy of some sort. 'Just in case," he said. Seeing as how most boutiques didn't offer bullet proof, lead lined, friction proof wedding dresses, Cisco was now in charge of that department and so here he was.

"Cisco, you've made like fifty different suits for Barry. How is this a challenge?" Cecile said condescendingly.

"The carbon fiber composite materials necessary to line the interior of the OH HELLO. MORE CHAMPAGNE? LOVELY."" Cisco's tone changed quickly as an employee walked into the room and all talk about bulletproof dresses ceased. The woman made her way around the room as everyone took a glass, Kara declined quietly.

"Not one for alcohol, huh?" Linda said.

"Oh. Yeah. Lightweight," Kara responded with a smile, everyone else knowing full well that Kryptonians can't get drunk.

It was then that Iris walked back out in a new dress. This one was strapless with a lace bodice, gorgeous layered skirt, and a tiny, delicate bow tied around her waist. It was pretty and modern without being overly frilly or girly, just like Iris. It was perfect, and everyone in the room knew it.

"Oh Iris," Cecile sighed.

"I take back everything I've said up until now, this is the one!" Felicity squealed.

"It literally could not be more perfect, Iris," Caitlin added. "What do you think?"

"...I love it," Iris replied, blushing.

"Is this the one?" Kara asked giddily.

"I think so," Iris laughed, smiling into the mirror in front of her.

"Aw. Iris you look beautiful." Cisco said happily, pulling out his phone. "Hold on let me send a picture to Barry, he'll want to-"

"NO" everyone yelled, Linda slapped the phone out of his hands. All of the other women began laughing hysterically.

"What?" Cisco asked innocently.

Anyone who reads this, please comment plot ideas!! I'm running out :)