Cisco and Caitlin - Fake girlfriend

"He can play the piano, so what?!?! I built a fracking time machine! A TIME MACHINE!" Cisco spat.

"Come on, Cisco." Caitlin said sympathetically. "It can't be that bad. You're still their son."

"Really, Caitlin? Because I can tell you exactly how this will go. My single, unsuccessful, imperfect ass will step foot in that door and my mother will make a comment about my clothes, the fact that I'm alone, and ask an overly condescending question about my job, all within five minutes. Barry may be fast, but even he couldn't keep up with my mother." Cisco ranted.

"Okay, calm down." Caitlin said. "So maybe they can be a little judgemental, but that's not the end of the world. Besides, we can always try and fix you up before the party, give them no reason to criticize you."

"Yeah and how the hell are we going to do that?"

"Well the clothes are easy, we can go shopping. And maybe we can talk to Dr. Wells about the job thing, maybe he can help you make something up, you know a job that you're actually allowed to tell people about." Caitlin suggested.

"Yeah sure, but how am I going to get a girlfriend by tomorrow night?"

"Well.." Caitlin started, "take me with you."

Cisco practically fell out of his chair coughing. "I'm sorry what?"

"Take me. You can just tell you're family I'm your girlfriend, and besides it would give me a chance to meet your family." Caitlin said.

"No no no, you don't realize what you're getting yourself into here." Cisco warned. "Casa de Ramon is a crazy house. I could never ask you to get yourself involved in this, let alone pretend to be my girlfriend."

"Cisco," Caitlin said, "you're my best friend. If this will make your life even just a little easier, of course I'm going to do it. You jump, I jump, Jack."

"Of course you just referenced the Titanic," Cisco said, shaking his head. "If you really want to do this, then okay. I owe you one."

"I mean, there is this Siedentopf Digital Binocular Compound Microscope that would look really nice in my lab," Caitlin said jokingly.

"Oh yeah, sure." Cisco replied sarcastically. "Hey, since apparently we're 'dating' now, how about I take you on a totally platonic, authentically fake, friend date?" He held out his hand toward Caitlin, making her laugh.

"That sounds great, Cisco. Let's go."

Maybe a Part 2? Maybe?