Joe and J'onn - Fatherly Advice

"Okay, I have to ask." Joe said to J'onn, "How the hell do you manage to keep an eye on those girls and run a top secret government organization all at the same time? Between my two speedsters and Iris, they've got me running around 24/7." Joe chuckled. "No pun intended."

"You know," J'onn said, "I don't think I could handle one without the other. Without Alex and Kara, the DEO wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as it is. And without the DEO, I guess I never would have met either or them," J'onn said, with a touch of sadness in his eyes.

"Actually, I don't think anyone ever told me how you met the Danvers in the first place. What happened?" Joe asked.

A wistful look passed over J'onn's face. "It was a blessing in disguise that came from some bad circumstances I suppose."

"If you're not comfortable talking about it, I completely understand." Joe said quickly.

"No, no, it's alright. After my planet perished and I was here on my own, the DEO thought that I was a threat and set out to hunt me down. Jeremiah Danvers saw the truth, he was a good man. He gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect me and in return, I swore to look after his girls. I took on a human identity and took over the DEO, to protect Earth from real alien threats and keep an eye on Alex and Kara. It just felt right, you know? I couldn't protect my own daughters on Mars, it's almost like the universe gave me a chance to make things right."

"Wow," Joe said in awe, "J'onn I had no idea. I have a lot to learn from you."

"I could say the same," J'onn replied. "Raising Iris on your own, taking in Barry, and now Wally, I am deeply impressed, Joe."

"I've never been complimented by an alien before," Joe said nodding, "This is new."

"I guess we better go check on everyone," J'onn said with a laugh.

"You're probably right." Joe chuckled.

I have so many ideas but my brain decided to shut down and forget them all. If anyone actually reads any of this, comment any plot ideas you have :)