Kara and Mon El - New Baby

"NO, MON EL. THE BABY CANNOT HAVE A CHICKEN WING."

Kara never imagined having to say those very words, and yet here she was.

Today was their first day home with their new baby, and Eliza had thrown a huge party in the loft to celebrate. The baby had been born and monitored at the DEO rather than a hospital, for obvious reasons, and had finally been given the okay to leave. Seeing as civilians weren't allowed in the DEO, this was the first time most of their friends were getting to meet him.

"Seriously Mon El?" Winn scolded. "Why would you try to feed a baby a wing? It's too spicy."

"Yeah, that's the problem," Alex whispered sarcastically as she pulled Kara aside. "There's someone at the door you may want to go see." Kara turned towards the entryway and saw Lena, a large bouquet of flowers in her arms, and Lillian following close behind.

"Lena!" Kara said nervously, glancing towards Lillian.

"Don't worry," Lena said, "She's promised to behave. Believe it or not, she's actually really good with kids when she isn't attempting to corrupt them for world domination purposes."

"Okay, I'm trusting you, Lillian," Kara said.

"Well at least one person does," Lillian scoffed.

"Huh?"

Lillian rolled up her sleeve, revealing an intricate, glowing wristband.

"Tracker enhanced with weapon detection and truth seeker technology," Lena said slyly, "Just to be sure." That was the Lena that Kara knew and loved.

They were suddenly interrupted as a bright blue portal erupted in the corner of the room, it was a breach from Earth 1. Out stepped Barry, Iris, Cisco, Oliver, Felicity, and Sara.

"You guys!" Kara yelled, running over to hug them all.

"Sorry we're late," Iris said, "The address your mom sent dropped us on the roof of the building, so uh, it took a couple tries."

"Breaching is hard, okay?!" Cisco whined.

"It's okay," Kara laughed, "I just can't believe you're here."

"Of course," they all said with a laugh.

More and more guests continued to show up, Eliza had really gone all out. Obviously all of the super friends made it, then there were Clark and Lois, the Legionnaires, the Legends, a pack of DEO agents, practically everyone who knew Kara's secret.

Kara now sat curled up in a chair with Mon El at her side, cradling her son in her arms. He was perfect. He had blond hair like her, and dark mysterious eyes like his dad, a perfect combination of the both of them.

"How about some gifts?" Eliza said happily, passing boxes towards the couple.

It was such a, well, diverse group, that obviously the gifts had to match. Most of them were totally normal, there was a stroller from Clark and and Lois, some clothes from Barry and Iris, and a tiny shirt from Alex that said "My aunt is better than your aunt." Classic Alex. Then things got a little more interesting. There was a bullet proof bib from Oliver (Felicity took no responsibility for that), a graphing calculator from Winn, even a "Baby's First Katana" from none other than Sara Lance.

After all of the gifts had been opened, everyone sat around the living room talking and laughing, passing the baby around from person to person. Kara watched Barry and Oliver glance nervously at each other as Iris and Felicity cooed over him. James showed the baby some of the photos he'd taken after he was born, as if he was paying any attention. Nia scooped him up and immediately put him to sleep, she told Kara he was already dreaming about being able to fly. He immediately cuddled up to J'onn, eliciting a "GO PAPA BEAR" from Winn. Everyone was in love with this new baby by the time he was returned to his parents.

"I just want to thank you all for coming," Kara with a smile. "We're so grateful to have you all as friends, and this little guy is so lucky to have so many amazing people to look up to."

"Which begs the question," Eliza said gently, "Will you tell us his name now?"

Kara and Mon El glanced at each other knowingly before speaking.

"Alexander Michael Danvers," they said together, everyone now beaming with joy.

Kara turned to Alex, "I guess I forgot to ask you before, is it okay if I name my kid after you?" She said with a laugh.

"It's perfect," Alex said, a tear rolling down her face.

Well it's been a while. I kinda lost the motivation to write but I want to get it back so here we are. The news that Melissa is pregnant definitely helped??? I'm so happy :)  It was fun imagining how different characters would interact with a baby, comment any others you think of! And story ideas are always appreciated :)