Kara and Lena - Supercorp?

"YAHTZEE," Brainy yelled ecstatically.

"Brainy, wrong game. This is charades," Kelly laughed.

"I don't understand your point..." he replied, confusion etched across his face.

It was the typical game night group: Kara, Alex, Nia, Brainy, James, Kelly, J'onn, and Lena. The team sat scattered around the living room of Kara's loft, drinks of choice in hand, and Brainy was nearly five mojitos in. Apparently alcohol was just a fad in history, dying off before Brainy's time and therefore he never learned the concept of being a "lightweight."

"ALL I AM SAYING," he slurred, "IS THAT IT IS NOT RIGHT TO PLAY SUCH A GAME WITH THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF. THIS OBVIOUSLY GIVES ME AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER YOU MERE MORTALS."

"Brainy, the lights are on..." Nia giggled. "Your eyes are just closed."

"THAT IS BECAUSE YOU, MY DEAR NIA NAL, LIGHT UP MY LIFE. I HAVE NO NEED FOR ELECTRICITY."

"Damn he's good," Alex whispered to Kara, "I can barely flirt even when I'm sober."

"Okay whose turn is it?" Kara called out happily.

"Mine!" Kelly answered, standing up and carefully selecting a slip of paper. She stopped to think, her brows furrowed, before nodding at J'onn to start the timer. She made a little circle with her right hand, pointing to it with her left, before holding up one finger.

"Location! One word" Alex yelled, Kelly nodding excitedly. She then wrapped her arms around herself and pretended to shiver.

"Uhhh somewhere cold!" Added James. Next she curled her hands like claws and stomped her feet.

"Monster!" Yelled Alex. "Wait no! Bear! Russia?"

"Yes!!" Kelly squealed, running back to her spot on the couch.

"What made you think to do all that?" Alex said cackling.

"I don't know! I've never been to Russia, how am I supposed to know?" Kara's face turned bright red at the mention of Russia, Lena quickly noticing and starting to giggle.

"Okay it's my turn," said Kara, moving things along. She stood up and selected a paper as everyone got quiet. "Ooh okay this is easy," she said as she read it. As the timer began, she gestured first to herself, then held up two fingers.

"Person, two words," said James. Kara again pointed to herself, this time emphasizing her own face.

"You?" Alex questioned. Kara then stepped to the side and gestured excitedly at Lena. "Lena," Alex answered again. Kara began waving her hands first at herself, then back to Lena, and repeated this motion before wrapping her arms around her friend in a hug.

"I don't get it," said James.

"Me neither," added Alex.

"WAIT," Nia yelled. "I GOT IT. SUPERCORP!" Kara stopped moving as everyone turned to look at Nia.

"What did you say?" Kara asked, the room now dead silent.

"...supercorp? Is that not right?" Nia suddenly got concerned.

"No the word was Best Friends, what the hell is a Supercorp?" Kara laughed. Nia's eyes grew wide as she began to stutter, glancing nervously at her friends.

"Oh uh... you know I'm not actually sure where that came from so don't worry about it-"

"DID SOMEONE SAY SUPERCORP?" Brainy called, waltzing back into the room now wearing Alex's motorcycle helmet.

"Hey!" Alex cried, swatting Brainy. "Where did you find that??"

"Supercorp," Brainy explained, flipping up the visor so his face was now visible. "Is not a what, it is a who. And by who I mean only the most iconic ship to ever exist."

"Hey!" Kelly protested, grabbing the hand of an equally offended Alex.

"Wait wait wait," Kara interrupted. "A ship between who, how am I not in on this?"

"You know it really doesn't matter," said Nia. "It's just a joke we made up it's really not import-"

"KAAAARA DANVERS AND LEEENA LUTHOR," Brainy cried, imitating a sports announcer.

"Wait a second, we're the ship??" Kara's eyes grew wide as she turned to face Lena, who couldn't hide the fact that she was already blushing. "Who came up with that?" All eyes shifted towards Nia who tried to hide between Brainy.

"I just thought it had potential okay!" Nia said defensively. "It's not a big deal."

"We all placed bets on when it would happen! Alllllll of us." Brainy slurred. "Does this mean I get my $20 now?"

"NO!" Nia cried, laughing hysterically. "You've said enough, now I beg of you please go drink some water!" She guided him off towards the kitchen, still wearing the helmet.

"That's hilarious!" Kara giggled. "I can't believe you guys thought of that! It's so random, right Lena???" She turned to her friend expectantly.

"Yeah..." Lena's face was still bright red as she attempted to hide her sly smile. "Totally random."

I don't know why but I just know that Nia (not to mention Nicole :) would be the biggest Supercorp stan.. I've never done anything like this before so let me know if you want more!