🌸Teddy Bear

"Hey, do you need help with something?" The little boy kindly asked her. She stopped eating her ice cream and looked at him. "You look sad."

"I don't know you.. I'm not going to talk to a stranger! You're planning to kidnap me! Aren't you?!" He just raised his eyebrow at her. "Who are you working for?! Huh?!" She stood on her toes to reach his height. "You think you can outsmart me because you're tall?"

"I'm not gonna take you. I'm just asking you if you need help in getting that stuffed toy. Actually, there are cuter bears at the back." He pointed. She cocked her head to the side. It was also a claw machine!

"Oh! Why didn't you say so?" She smiled widely and took his hand. "I'm good at that."

"I know. I'll pay for it, don't worry." They walked towards the pink machine with pastel colored bears inside. "I saw you pouting because you ran out of money."

"My mommy didn't give me that much money. I was this close in using my savings!" She shouted, putting her two fingers together with a little gap. "But anyways..." The little boy inserted a coin and she started moving the claw. "Here we go!!" She pushed the red button and successfully clawed the blue colored bear. "At last! Thanks for this!" She was about to get the toy but he quickly took it. "Hey! I thought you're gonna give it to me?"

"No I'm not. I just needed your help in getting this. Because this," He hovered the stuffed bear above her head.

"Give that to me!!" Standing on her toes, once again, trying to reach the toy but he just laughed at her.

"Nope." He kept the bear behind him and leaned closer to her face. "It's mine." He said and ran, taking the toy with him.

"Hey! You liar!! Get back here!" She tried to run after him but there were just so many people. "You bastard!! You- ughhh!!" And she just gave up. "I'll get you! I'm never gonna forget about what you did!"

•••

"Look at that scammer. How I wish to wipe that smile off his face. I'm gonna choke that human shit!" She was about to stand but her friend stopped her from attacking the enemy. "What?!"

"Hey! Wake up! This is a school cafeteria. You can't make a scene here, Jen. These people respect you a lot." She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I'm just annoyed by just seeing his ugliness. Another day is ruined!"

"Deep breaths unnie.." Their youngest said. "You don't want to look like a warfreak. Don't let those idiots stain that perfection. Calm down."

"Tsk. Thanks Lis. By the way where's Chaeng?" She asked looking around.

"You know her. Looking for MORE food. She has an immortal stomach. I'm sure she's just somewhere in this BIG cafeteria."

"What the fuck?!" Their oldest shouted. The two then looked at where she was looking. "Is that our baby Pasta?" The school's pride was blocking her way, trying to touch her.

"Okay! They've done it!" She spanked the table with both of her hands and walked towards them. "Hey! Annoying pests! What are you doing to her?" She pulled her friend away and faced their leader. "Fraud." She said, narrowing her eyes.

"What's the issue shortcake? Are you jealous?" He was about to caress her cheek but she pushed his hand away in lightning speed. "Ohoho! Feisty.."

"Can you NOT, Kim Taehyung? Are you really looking for a war here? I'm not gonna let this pass."

"Are you saying you want to be MY contender?" A smirk was plastered on his face, making her blood boil. She hates him, THAT MUCH.

"I have always been your contender and I officially declare war!" She pushed him making him lose his balance and land on the floor.

She walked away from them, like the main character of some movie with explosions at the back. "You were on fire girl!"

"Thanks Chaeng. Why were you there anyway? That's the guys' part of the cafeteria."

"They ran out of chocolate cakes so I took the risk to cross the line and buy from the other side. It's worth it." She answered, eating a slice of the cake. "Want some?"

"You're hungry. Eat it." The oldest said. Chaeyoung smiled and kept on eating. "Yeesh.. Why are you so thin though?"

"Don't ask. I'm also asking the same thing, unnie."

Jennie slowly turned to the other side. The group of boys, slash, enemies were all talking to her mortal enemy who just got up. He caught her looking at them and glared at her. "Just wait and see Taehyung. We'll take you and your whole group down."