🌸The Gossips

J E N N I E

"Fuck!! Just fuck it!" I can't believe I let him do that to me! "He has a girlfriend for fuck's sake Jennie Kim! What is wrong with you?!" Why did I even agree to that? "No, no. Just forget about it. Nothing like that happened." Deep breaths, forget about that shitty mistake.

After three hours of repenting, I finally got to sleep.

The next day, I saw him talking happily to Sooyoung. "He's better with her. Don't jump into somebody else's relationship."

I was walking in the corridor when Jae suddenly took my bag. "Hey. Why are you walking alone?"

"Ah.. Jisoo unnie and the others have different classes. It's always like this so I'm used to it. You? Did you make any friends?"

"Well.. Kinda. But we're not that close as we are." We arrived in our classroom. I was about to take my bag and say thank you when he kept on walking.

"Yah! Where are you going?" He sat on one chair and put my bag on the chair beside it "Wait.. Don't tell me we're classmates!"

"Okay. I won't." He said, raising both his hands. JINJJA?!

"Seolma! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I sat on the chair and faced him.

"Surprise?" He chuckled. "I want to sit with you again. I missed you. Everything, about you." How can he be so charming? "And I don't want you to feel alone."

"You've become so sweet, Jaereumie.. Thanks for your concern." I smiled at him and he messed my hair.

Our teacher came and I couldn't listen properly! He kept on chitchatting to me like the talkative bitch he is.

When classes were over, he bid goodbye. I went to the cafeteria to see the three. "Jennie!!" They shouted. I sat beside Chaeng and took her hamburger.

"Ahh.. Unnie that was mine!" She pouted like a baby and crossed her arms. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Don't be like that Chaeyoung. You ate like five of them already." Jisoo unnie said. "Yah Kim Jennie." I turned to her. "Do you know the gossips about you right now?"

"Is there anything new?"

"Girl.. What's the real deal with you and that Kwon Jaereum guy? The school thinks both of you are dating."

"And I thought you like Taehyung." I quickly covered her mouth.

"Not in this place Lisa! Yes, I like him. But please don't, DON'T, say it in a populous place like this. Even chairs have ears here." She nodded. I removed my hand and continued eating the burger. "And about Jae? He's just my friend."

"Ooohhhh.. Friend..." They teased. "Say Kim Jennie. If Mr. Kwon guy courts you, what will you do?"

"Lisa, Jaereum is not that type of guy, trust me. He won't." She shrugged and continued eating.

"How is everyone doing?" We turned around and saw PURPLE coming towards us. "Can we sit beside you?"

"Sure!" Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook sat beside Lisa and Jisoo unnie, while Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi sat beside me and Chaeng. "Wait. Where's Taehyung?" Asked Jisoo.

"He's over there, talking to his girlfriend like always. He never sat beside us during recess when they got together."

"He's just scared to lose her. He wants to be there for her ALWAYS." We were all looking at their direction. Taehyung was clearly happy with her. "Anyways! Let's leave the love birds be and enjoy the food."

They were all talking to each other but here I am sighing from time to time because of the view from afar.

Why did I let myself fall for him like this?

He caught me looking at their direction and waved. I waved back and smiled. 'I have something to say later', he mouthed. I gave him a thumbs up and looked away.

Just act as if you're okay, Jennie. That way, he wouldn't know what you really feel. That way, he can be happy with the person he loves without feeling confused and sad for you.

Break time was over and we went back to our classrooms. "Jennie!" I turned around and saw Taehyung running towards me. "You're right. She was just busy. It was all about her family problems that's why she was feeling low."

"See? I told you, you're overreacting! I'm happy you guys are being open to each other."

"Nini!" I turned my head and saw Jaereum. "Oh, hi. You're that protective guy, am I right?"

"Yeah. Sorry for that, by the way. I was just concerned about her. Um.. Be a good friend to Jennie, okay?" Jae smiled and nodded.

He pulled me inside the room. "Hey Jae.. I hope you're not gay for him." I teased.

"Me? Gay? No, no.. I like someone and that someone is a girl. Don't judge me." I laughed. I once remembered him telling me that he likes one of our guy classmates. The whole room knew and teased him. Aigoo. "Past is past Jennie! Don't tell me you're doing the flashbacks!"

"It's just worth coming back for. You were hilarious!" He glared at me and smacked my head. "Yah! I'm telling the truth!"

"I'm straight." I rolled my eyes and laughed. This bitch.

My eyes suddenly went to the door. There I saw Taehyung looking at us. He quickly looked away and left.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys can see the the pRoGResS..😅 Also, I left some little somethings called clues that would lead to the future happenings in the story💓 I hope it wasn't too boring!😅