🌸Her Confession

J E N N I E

It's been a week.

"Are you still bothered?" He asked. "I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that he chose her over you guys. But Nini, you always told me you want him to be happy, right?"

"Jae, I didn't know things are going to be like this. Taehyung was someone close to me and I can't figure out why the fuck he did that stupid shit."

"I wish I knew the words to say."

"No, no.. It's okay. Promise me one thing Kwon. Don't ever do what he did. Promise me you're gonna stay caring and understanding like you are right now."

"I promise. No hesitation, I promise you that."

"Thank you."

"Now, going back to our topic We Bare Bears, don't you think ice bear's voice is attractive as hell? Like.." Here we go again..

Classes were over and it's finally lunch time! "Unnie!!" Lisa called and dragged me to their table. Purple was there..maybe except for him because he's no longer part of the group. "How was your day?"

"Fine, I guess. Jaereum was there to keep me company." They all gave me teasing looks. "Guys! He's just trying to cheer me up. What's going inside your heads?"

"Umm.. Nothing.. Just rainbows and butterflies and love, love, love.." Chaeyoung and Lisa giggled.

"Imbeciles."

"It's a good thing someone's helping you forget that jerk. I hope he's happy living in hell with that witch."

"Yah Namjoon, watch your words. We're in a cafeteria right now." Seokjin scolded. "But he's right Jennie. Out of everyone in the group, you're the one he's so close with. I hope things are going well."

"Yeah.. I'm trying my best."

"You're Jennie Kim! You can pretty much do anything. I know you can someday move on and find some better friend."

"Hoseokie.. I've found the best friends in the entire world. I hope we all stick together."

"Right. Let's tighten the bond and never let go." He said as if he was some king or something. We bursted out laughing and talked about random things.

Time flew fast and we were about to go to our next class when Mrs. Yeo suddenly spoke through the speakers. "Good afternoon, students. I would like to inform you that classes this afternoon would be suspended due to an emergency meeting. Please go home straight and have a good day."

Everyone rejoiced and shouted hooray. Who doesn't like class suspensions? "Hallelujah! I'm coming for you Mario!" Seokjin shouted, running towards the door.

"Jin wait for me! I wanna play too!! Yah!" Jisoo unnie followed and jumped on his back. Such an immature couple..

"Call me when you get home unnie." Lisa said and held Jungkook's hand. "He promised me to watch a movie." She said so lovingly and smiled. "Annyeong!"

"Annyeong noona!" Both of them left. I turned around and saw my Chaeyoung and Jimin flirting.

"Can the both of you stop? And you Park Jimin, better take good care of my Chaeng or else I'll skin you alive."

"Yes ma'am!" He smiled and turned to Chaeyoung. "You heard her. You don't want her to skin me alive, do you? Better be a good girl."

"Ne!" She responded. "See you tomorrow unnie!" Both of them waved goodbye and left. How can they be so cute together?