🌸Locker Room

Author's Note:

Before anything else, I just wanted to warn our innocent and baby readers😅 Mature stuff ahead so be aware. It's not that good but whatever😆 If you're not comfortable with these types of scenes, please don't read..it's for your own good guys😄✌ I just thought it would be nice if I add at least one of these thingies😅😅 Enjoy💚

J E N N I E

"Taehyung! Yah! Stop dragging me you bitch!" He pushed me inside the locker room, locked the door and aggressively kissed my lips. "Hmm!!" I kept hitting his chest but he won't pull away.

"Why? Are you not liking this?" He continued to push me and kiss me roughly. "Huh, Jennie?"

"Tae..Slowly-" He chuckled and pulled away. He looks so fucking hot! His sweaty face and messy hair are my weaknesses.

"Don't you like it when I kiss you?" He leaned closer to my neck and planted soft kisses all over. "I thought you said you prefer me being the dominant one rather than my childlike side?"

"I never said that! I said I prefer sexy than cute guys."

"Am I not sexy enough?" You're overflowing with sexiness, if you just know what I'm feeling right now. "What should I do to please you, babe?"

"I told you to stop calling me babe!" He chuckled and caressed my face. "It's cringey Tae, I swear."

"Alright madam Jennie. I really want to claim you right now. It's too hard to stop myself." He moved his body close to mine, not leaving any gap between us. "Can you feel it?"

"What?" My attention was suddenly caught by something that was poking my leg. "What the hell? Yah!" I quickly pushed him away. "Now is not the right time to have a boner."

"I can't help it. I just want to rip your clothes apart and fuck you so hard Kim Jennie." My face heated up. I looked away and gulped. "What's the matter? Are you scared shortcake?"

"Ani! What are you talking about?" He smirked and kissed me again. This time, he was being gentle. "I prefer this one." He smiled between our kisses and held my waist.

"You're mine and only mine." I felt his hand on my back, unzipping my black top.

"Tae-" He found that opportunity for his tongue to enter my mouth. Our tounges faught for dominance and unfortunately for me he was winning.

He successfully took my top off and threw my shirt away. "Shit." He cupped my breasts and massaged them a little earning a moan from me. "I like that Ms. Jennie Kim." He chuckled and slid his hand inside my bra.

"Fuck Taehyung!" I kept squeezing my eyes close as he play with my nipple. I couldn't couldn't control my myself when he started pinching it multiple times. "Tae! Tae-ah!"

"Sorry." His other hand went inside my skirt and squeezed by butt. "You're so soft Jenjen.."

"Stop teasing me!" He found his way to my opening and rubbed me fast. "Tae.. Taehyung I can't.. Slowly plea- Ah!" He pushed a finger inside me without warning. "Taehyung!"

"You're dripping wet Jen. I like it." He added another finger and started rubbing my clit. "Ahh fuck!"

"Taehyung!" He smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me hungrily. My tears started to form as he go faster and faster. I kept moaning and whining. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"You're enjoying this? Huh? Huh Jennie?" He said and spanked my ass. "Do you like it?"

"Umhm!! Ah!" He pulled out his fingers and sucked them. I almost fell down but he supported me and picked up my shirt. "Are we stopping?"

"You want more?" I don't know.. I somewhat need his touch again.

"Can I?" He chuckled and helped me wear my shirt. "Yah Taehyung."

"I'm afraid I can't control myself if I go on. Someone might catch us and I don't want you to be introuble because of my needy cock."

"Now you're saying that."

"You taste so good by the way." I playfully hit his arm. He laughed and kissed my forehead. "We'll continue this some other time." Tsk. I never thought I'd be feeling this way after a mini make out. I didn't want it to end. "You look disappointed? Don't worry, I'll make sure I'll leave no spot untouched when we do this in a more private place."

"If I'm in the mood for it."

"From now on, you'll be asking me to fuck you, no doubt. Of course you'll be in the mood for it. Maybe you'll be in the mood for many rounds, I guarantee."

"Stop assuming." We fixed ourselves and left.

Thought he has a point. He was soooo good! How can I say no if he asks me to do it again with him?

"Where have you been?" Jisoo unnie asked when we arrived at the cafeteria. "Taehyung. Did it take you ages to fetch her from her class?"

"You have no idea." He answered and smirked at me. "Anyway, have you guys eaten?"

"Nope. We waited for you lovebirds to arrive. Thanks to the both of you, we're gonna be late for afternoon class." He laughed nervously and held my hand. I looked at him and he whispered.

"I'll take you home later. Wait for me, okay?"

"Home? You mean..my house or your house?"

"Where do you want to continue what we started?"