🌸Lowest Point

J E N N I E

"Taehyung, stop!" He slid my skirt down and rubbed my part. "T-taehyung!!"

"You're so wet.." I almost shouted when he took off my underwear but he covered my mouth and continued rubbing me. "Fuck, you're making me so hard for you right now."

"Taehyung.. Taehyung, this is not right.. Please!" He didn't listen but instead pushed two fingers inside me. "Ah! T-tae!"

"Fuck, fuck Jennie!!" He increased his pace making me moan louder. "Yes, that's it. Moan for me."

"Taehyung please! Ah..!"

"JENNIE!" I finally came back to my senses. "Are you okay?! You're sweating." He was in front of me looking so worried. "Jen, what happened?"

NOW I'M HALLUCINATING?! Great Jennie! Just great! It was so embarrassing! "U-uh... I remembered something. I'm okay."

"You sure?" I nodded and wiped my sweat. "Come here." He signaled me to sit to the spot next to him. "Let's sleep."

"With you?"

"Why? What's the matter with that? It's normal for us to do it so stop overreacting." Right. It's normal. I climbed on top of the bed and lied beside him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

"Taehyung? Can I ask you something? Don't get mad at me or anything but I'm just curious. Why won't you go to Sooyoung and talk to her about your problems?"

"I wanted to and asked her a lot of times but.. She said she's not good at giving advices and she doesn't like to have problems. It stresses her."

"O-oh.."

"But it's okay. You're still willing to do it for me. Good night Jenjen."

"Yeah. Good night Taehyung." He smiled and closed his eyes. I don't know why I'm falling like this for you Taehyung. I'm even at the point where I'm imagining things that can't possibly happen. And your Sooyoung? I'm having a bad feeling about her.

--

"You did what!?" Jisoo unnie exclaimed. I decided to tell them what happened. It's been two days since that happened and I can't forget about it. "Yah Jennie. Are you taking drugs? How can you be so dirty??"

"Unnie! I don't fucking know why I even thought of that. It's part of growing up, I guess?"

"Yeah. Having sex with Taehyung as if you're together?" I quickly pushed the bread in her mouth.

"Shut up Chae. Help me forget about it, please? I don't want to think about stuff like this anymore."