🌸Blurry Thoughts

J E N N I E

"Where are you going? The party's not over yet." Jimin asked, blocking my way "Hey, are you crying?"

"No. I just want to go home. Tell Taehyung I'm not feeling well. Enjoy." I said, looking down. I left the house and hailed a taxi. "What was I thinking?"

"Are you okay ma'am?" The old looking driver asked.

"Yeah. I'm not feeling well. Thank you for asking."

"You know? My daughter says that when she's hiding something from me. She's your age. Tell me, what can I do? Guy problems?"

"I don't know.. You see, he's my bestfriend and he likes someone. I saw them kissing a while ago and I suddenly cried for no reason. I don't know what's happening to me."

"Ah. That problem. It's really risky to be friends with a guy because you might fall for him in the end. My wife and I started as friends too. I think you like this bestfriend of yours. It's normal for teens like you."

"No.. I don't think so. Maybe I pity him? The girl he likes is friends with bad influencers. Maybe I was just worried."

"Whatever you believe in. But think of my theory. You might want to tell him the truth." He stopped in front of our house and I payed.

The moment I entered the house, I sighed. "Do I really like him?" It's just months since we became friends, now I'm feeling this? "This is crazy. I don't like him! Nonesense Jennie."

I quickly ran to my room and changed. My phone suddenly rang and it was Taegyung's caller ID. I had doubts before answering it. It's just him though.

'Yah. Why are you calling me?'

'You magically left the party now you're asking me why I'm calling you? I thought someone kidnapped you or something."

'I'm perfectly fine here at home. Didn't Jimin tell you?'

'I want to hear it from you. You ate a lot that's why you're feeling like this.'

'Don't blame the sweets here! I just saw a banana sucking a red apple.'

'A what?!'

I quickly ended the call. "Tell me he didn't understand that." I threw my phone on the table and plopped on my bed. "Boys.. Tsk."

--

"You won't believe this! She's already my girlfriend!" He was happy and I'm happy for him. Finally his long time crush becomes his girl. "I asked her out last night and I didn't know she also likes me."

"Oooohhh.. That's why you're in a good mood though you got an F? I'm happy for you, Taehyung."

"And thanks to you. You helped me gather all that courage to talk to her. Thanks Jen." He pulled me for a hug. "I owe you a lot."

"What woud you do without me?" I pushed him and took my phone. "Class starts at 8. We're almost late, come on!" I dragged him to the corridor and stopped at his classroom. "Congratulations to you, again." He smiled at me then I left.

But why on earth am I not feeling happy? I did say I was happy for them but I somewhat feel sad. "You're just worried. Stop overthinking for once!" I ran to my classroom and good thing I wasn't late.

Like the same old days, I would go to the court and practice with the group. Unexpectedly and unfortunately, the trio was there too. "Heya."

"Can you please go away? We're having a practice if you don't mind." I said, shooting a glare at them. Who do they think they are?

"We also want to watch. This is not just YOUR court. Whether you like it or not, we're staying." Sana smirked at me and sat on the bleachers with the two.

"I'm making her bald. I swear! I'm gonna pull all her hair out!" Jisoo unnie shouted. "Jen! We can't just let them win!"

"What do you suppose we do, unnie? They're making us a trap. If we engage in this war with them first, we'll get introuble. They're doing this on purpose to humiliate us. To show people they're right. Just let them be." She sighed and nodded.

After practice, Lisa and I went to the comfort room. "Jennie unnie. What happened last night? Did you enjoy the party?"

"Right.. Taehyung decided to court Sooyoung and then the next thing I know is they were already sucking each other's faces. Kids, tsk."

"You're jealous."

"No! Why would you say that?" Even Lisa thinks I like him. I DON'T FUCKING LIKE TAEHYUNG! Right?

"Your tone says it all." She sighed and held my shoulders. "Look Jen. I know both of you are friends. Everyone knows that. But the problem with being friends with an opposite gender is you might fall for him. And I can see it."

"How?"

"Don't you feel it? Your mood.. Your aura changes whenever Sooyoung is around."

"Lis! She's friends with my enemies! Of course there are times that my blood boils because of her! It's not because I like Taehyung. I really don't."

"Maybe you don't know that yet. But as time pass by, you'll probably realize it." She smiled and went inside the cubicle.

Do I really feel something for him? "Come on Jennie. Don't deny this shit." I whispered to myself. "Clearly there's something going on with me." There's something I need to do to find out.

We finished using the restroom and went back to our classes. I happened to pass by him. "Taehyung."

"Hey shortcake. What's the matter? You look confused. Is something wrong?"

I walked closer to him, looking directly into his eyes. I have to find out my feelings for him. Is it actually real?

Do I like you Kim Taehyung?

My heart started to beat fast. I was sweating and I want to look away. But I want to prove them wrong! I don't like him.. "Jennie."

The way he said my name so deep sent me chills and butterflies in my stomach. No.. It can't be.

"Jen what's happening to you? Are you okay?"

"I-I have to go." I quickly left and ran. "Shit!"

It's fucking real. I'm really starting to like you Kim Taehyung.

--
Author's Note :

Finally I got Jennie to admit😩 I know if I keep letting her ignore her feelings, you guys will get bored and stuff😅

Prepare for their complicated love story!!😇✌ But not too complicated like my other stories..

Happy 8K reads!! Thank you so sooo much guys!!😘💚