🌸His Help

J E N N I E

"So what happened yesterday? Did you talk to her? Or your coward ass showed up and literally ran away from the girl?"

"Both. You won't believe this Jen. She really talked to me first! I think she likes me." He said looking so lovestrucked. The girl's pretty, no wonder. AND SHE'S TALL!

"Who is she?"

"Sooyoung. Park Sooyoung." Why does he say it as if her name's so fragile? I guess he's really inlove with her.

"How long do you like her? For a fuckboy like you? I won't be surprised if you just recently liked her. Maybe a week before you told me. Or even a day-"

"She's the only girl I like. Believe me or not, I'm loyal to her. I like her for four years and.. I'll like her forever."

"Sweet. But bitch! Didn't you tell me you fucked a number of girls already?! You ain't Mr. Loyal!"

"I was just messing with you! Trust me. I never touched any slut my whole life. I watched, honestly speaking, but I never had sex before."

"Taehyung.. You're my friend, don't get me wrong. BUT BITCH I DON'T TRUST YOU!!" I shouted directly to his face.

"You have to!!" He shouted but not that loud. "You know what? Just eat." He shoved the hamburger inside my mouth and laughed. "You look cute."

I took a bite and glared at him. "But seriously. You never had sex your whole life and YET, you know how to give a hickey?"

"Too many videos. Besides, it's not that hard. Why? Curious about how it would feel when someone gives you a hickey? Come to my house at eight and I'll show you how it's done."

"Ha-ha. Nice one. Oh, and speaking of tonight.. Are you going to Nayeon's party later? She invited everyone. Your girl might be there too."

"I'm coming and she is too." I nodded. "Jen, can I ask you a favor?"

"As long as it's not dirty, sure."

He laughed and looked down. "Yeah right. If you don't mind.. Can you help me court Sooyoung?" My mouth went agape after hearing what he said. "I'm planning to do it later."

"Are you serious?! I'm in! You ain't a foolish coward like I thought you are! You're gonna win her heart for sure."

"I hope I will. Gahh! I'm finally doing this!" He held both of my hands. "Thanks Jen. I knew I could count on you."

"What are friends for? Don't worry. I'll do my best! Rooting for you, best friend!" We did a high five and went to our classes.

--

"Why aren't you guys coming? I'll be all alone in that place!" Jisoo unnie said she'll be doing a group project in Jin's house. Chaeng said her grandma just arrived so she has to be in the house. Lisa said she's grounded. "What am I supposed to do?"

"There's Taehyung. He'll keep you company. Besides, he won't take his eyes off you. You're his best friend, Jen. He'll take care of you."

"As if. He'll be too busy checking out Sooyoung. But if you guys can't come.. It's okay. I understand."

It was after dismissal when Taehyung waited outside my classroom. "Hey beautiful."

"What do you want?" I shot him a glare and he just laughed.

"I'm giving you a ride to Nayeon's house. Only Jimin is coming so there's room for you. Let's go." He quickly took my bag and walked ahead of me. I was left standing at the door. That was unnecessary. "Oi! You coming shortcake?"

I glared and walked behind him. "I thought I told you not to call me that? What's your issue with me being short?!"

"'Cause you're fucking cute I want to squish you so bad. Come here!" I ran as fast as I can. Who knows how hard he's planning to squish my face?! And he's Taehyung! He's gonna turn me into a flat tin can!

"If you can, moron!" I shouted, looking back at him. "Too slow!" Wrong timing is always my worst enemy. I accidentally bumped into someone, staining his shirt with hot choco. "Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Jennie Kim. What a surprise."

"Oh it's you! I'm really sorry, Kai. It was an accident." He's the leader of he sports club. The good for nothing fuckboys in the school. They bang whoever they want. Even the teachers if they ask. Girls want to date them just because of their big dicks. Jerks.

"Do you know that we have basketball practice right now and I have to be there? Do you even know who you're messing with, Jennie?"

"I said sorry."

"And that's not enough." He held my hand and pulled me closer. He suddenly took off his shirt and smirked. "Lick."

"What?!" He does have abs but I ain't a slut! "No, I'm not doing that!"

"Do as I say!"

"Hey!" Taehyung dropped our bags front of me and pushed Kai. "You don't talk to my best friend like that!"

"Why? You're gonna punch me? If you can, sucker!" Taehyung almost punched him but I quickly pulled him away.

"Jennie! Let me go! I'm gonna break that idiot's face!! Yah!" The moment we were outside the school, I pushed him hard on the grass. "What was that for?! I was gonna give him a lesson!"

"You didn't have to make a scene! Your reputation's important, Taehyung."

"Tsk." He looked away and whispered to himself, "A 'Thank You' wouldn't hurt."

Because I clearly heard it, I knelt down to his level and cupped his cheeks. "But thanks for saving my ass back there."

"Anything for you, shortcake." He teasingly moved his eyebrows up and down. I was startled when he suddenly pouted his lips and kissed the air. What was that supposed to mean? He chuckled and I just shook my head at him.

--
Author's Note:

Annyeong!!💕 I'm back with the new chapter and I hope you guys like it😅 To be honest, I wasn't being myself the whole day earlier. I cried again, YAY! I'm really good in overthinking. SERIOUSLY. And we have exams this thursday!!😭 I'll try to update if I have time☺

HAPPY 7K READS GUYS!! SARANGHAE💚💚💚