🌸Winner

J E N N I E

"And the winner is, C.R.U.S.H!! Congratulations!!" The crowd went wild and cheered for us when we received our award. Well, the team expected this.

"We did it!" We hugged each other and chanted our victory cheer. "C-R-U-S-H! We're the queens and first's our place! Go~ Crush!"

We took a picture and went backstage. "That's was epic! Our fans are really incredible! I love them.." Chaeyoung said, hugging the trophy.

"But let's not be too happy. We still have one more competition and it's for the Cheerleading Squad to remain in the school. It's against us, and those arrogant jerks."

"Count on us!" Lisa exclaimed. "Oh, and speaking of the devils.." I turned around and saw him and his group carrying their.. TROPHY? They also won their contest?!

"You thought you're the only ones who won? That must be disappointing, right shortcake?" He tucked my hair behind my ear but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"DON'T touch me! So what if you also won? Our trophy is bigger and fancier than yours."

"Really? That? Our trophy is worth more than your whole existence!"

"Are you kidding me?! Our trophy costs more than your existence and your whole group's existence!"

"Our trophy costs more than your fans' and relatives' existence!!"

"Our trophy costs more than the worth of the whole universe! Can you top that?! Huh?!" I said standing on a stool, trying to reach his height.

"You're cute." W-what?! I suddenly lost balance, landing on my butt.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" He just laughed and walked away with his group. "You little piece of- ugghhh!! Help me up!" The three of them pulled me up.

"Are you okay unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Thanks. I'm fine." I said, tapping the dirt off my skirt. Why did he have to say that?!

"To be honest, that was SO embarrassing. Imagine you losing balance in front of your enemy because he called you cute."

"Ha-ha.. Not funny Kim Jisoo. I'll have my revenge on him. Just wait and see." We walked towards our bus and hey, PURPLE was there too. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Waiting for all of your lousy asses. We'll be sharing the same bus because ours had a flat tire." Oh.. Now they need our help.

"Sorry dumbass but, we don't share. Afterall, we're in the middle of the war. Who helps the enemy in the middle of a war? That's dumb." I opened the door and let my members inside. "Looks like there's no room for you." I stuck my tongue out and went inside.

"Kim Jennie you-!" I immediately closed the door.

"Sucks to be them." Then, just when we're about to leave, Mrs. Yeo knocked on the window. "What the?" I slid the door open. "Mrs. Yeo?"

"Ms. Kim, I instruct you to let his team ride in your bus. This is just a friendly competition. The both of you shouldn't fight like five year old kids!"

"But they're annoying-"

"No buts. Boys, get inside." He smirked at me before getting inside. They were all squeezing in! And guess what, he INTENTIONALLY sat beside me. "See you at school everyone." She closed the door then we left.

"Hey girls! Do you smell something awful? Like, the smell of rotten garbage? I think it's just beside me." I said looking at him.

"Did you guys hear someone talking? It sounded like a dwarf." He said, eyeing me. This punk. He just won't stay quiet, will he?

"I swear it really stinks in here!! Wait, I'll use my perfume." I took my perfume out of my bag and sprayed it everywhere, especially in front of his face. I sprayed it multiple times and saw him squeezing his eyes shut.

I was about ro return it when he held my wrist. "Vanilla." He took my perfume and looked at it. "I didn't know I'd be addicted to this scent." He said and looked at me.

"The heck are you taking about?! Give that back!" He extended his left arm, moving it away from me. "I swear Taehyung!" I reached for it but ended up falling on his lap. "Shit."

"Aww.. Poor kitten couldn't reach it?" He said while caressing my hair.

"You are so introuble Kim Taehyung!!" I pushed him from his seat making him fall on the floorboard. "You do not mess with me!" I crawled on top of him and successfully got my perfume back. "Nice.." He cleared his throat and I finally realized... Everyone was looking at us weirdly. "Fuck."