🌸Rainy Day

J E N N I E

He suddenly held my hands and kissed me hungrily. "Mhmmmm!!!" I kicked him multiple times but he just keeps on pushing me deeper.

"Jennie? Taehyung?" It's Chaeng! "Are you guys still in here?" I felt his lips slow down and backed away. "Guys? Did you fall asleep? I'll come back later."

He was looking at my eyes. None of us moved for a while. He loosened his grip on my hands. "I'm.. I didn't mean-" As if my hand has a mind of its own, I slapped him hard and left. "Jennie!"

"Jen, are you okay?" I ignored them and walked directly to our room upstairs.

"WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE TAEHYUNG?!" I keep throwing stuff from his bed. Call me crazy but bitch it was my first! I didn't expect some idiot will just steal it that easy!

The door suddenly opened. He went in with his clothes all soaked. "Yah! What have you done to my things?" He picked them up and returned it on the bed. "Look. I know you're upset because of the kiss but I didn't mean to!"

"Intentional or not, you still kissed me! Can't you hold your fucking hormones?!"

"Of course I can!"

"Oh tell me about it! You shouldn't have kissed me if you can! That's the problem with you guys! You think of us girls as fucking toys you can play with!!"

"Yah! I'm not like that!"

"Really now?! Tell you what? You are not sleeping with me tonight!" I took my clothes from the cabinet and left. "Asshole."

I changed my clothes in the bathroom and went to the dining room. Only Jisoo unnie and Jin are left. They're starting to keep the dishes in the refrigerator. "Hey, what happened?" Jisoo unnie sat beside me. "I heard the both of you shouting at each other a while ago."

"It's nothing unnie. We're always like this, remember?" She nodded and gave me a plate. "Eat. You're an hour late for breakfast."

"Sure. Thanks unnie."

--

"This is also my room!" He shouted and  stood up from his bed. "Besides, I'm not gonna do shit again."

"I don't trust you. You might rape me without me knowing. For my safety, stay out." I said, pointing the door.

"You're being overreacting. I can't sleep in the other three rooms. All of them are full because of your members. I'm telling you. I won't do it again."

"Just leave! Is that hard?!"

"Yes!" I took his hand and dragged him out of the room. "What are you doing?!" I pushed him out of the house and locked the door. "Kim Jennie!! Let me in!! Yah!!!" He kept banging the door but I went back to the room and didn't mind him. He made a big mistake arguing with me.

I lied on my bed and FINALLY slept peacefully.

--

Sounds of thunders roaring from outside woke me up. "Is it actually raining?" I got up and looked outside the window. "I love it when it rains."

"Jennie?" I opened the door and it was Namjoon. "Have you seen Taehyung?"

"No. Why would you ask me? I wouldn't know his whereabouts." I was about to close the door when he blocked it. "What?"

"He has been missing practice! You're his roommmate. You should know about this."

"But I said I don't. The last time I saw him was three hours ago. I pushed him out of the...house."

"What?!"

"It's not safe when I'm with him! He will probably do something to me."

"That is not Taehyung. You better look for him." He left.

"Where did he go?" I quickly went downstairs and opened the main door. It's fucking raining right now and if something happens to him, I'll be introuble. "Taehyung?!"

I left the house without minding the pouring rain. I have to see that jerk whether I like it or not.

"Kim Taehyung!" I kept looking for him for minutes but he was nowhere to be found. "You piece of shit! Where are you?!" I went back inside because it was getting colder. "Where on earth did he go?"

I had no choice but to go back to my room. I can't just look for him while it's raining hard. It's too dangerous. And he might be in some danger because of me right now.

"Arrgghh!! Now why does it seem like everything is my fault?!" Then suddenly someone knocked on my door. "I don't know where the fuck he is, alright?!" Then this someone knocked again. I stood up and opened the door. "I said-" I was surprised when he lost balance and fell on my shoulder. "Taehyung!" He was soaking wet. "Where have you been? Yah!" I kept shaking him but he won't answer.

I quickly dragged him to his bed and let him sleep. He was grunting and panting which made me nervous. What if something bad happens to him? This is my fault!

"Taehyung? Taehyung wake the fuck up!" Shit! "I swear.. Taehyung! Kim fucking Taehyung wake up! Don't fake shit right now asshole!"

He started to sweat. I felt his forehead and he was boiling hot. What do I do?

"Um.." I quickly ran downstairs and took a bowl of tap water. I went back inside the room and used a handkerchief to wipe his face. "Please be okay."

I didn't notice myself staring at his face for too long. He looks good, really. I just don't know what other insults I could throw at him.

I wiped his face, neck and arms. I should also wipe his torso but bitch, I am not gonna take his shirt off. It would look weird.

But I just have to.

I slowly pulled his shirt up. It was just his lower torso that was showing but I was sweating abnormally myself. "Don't wake up. Don't wake up.."

It was almost off but he immediately held my wrist and opened his eyes. "What are you doing?" He said in a low calm tone.

"I was planning wipe your body with water because you were having a fever. But I guess you can do it yourself." I was about to leave but he pulled me back.

"Do it for me." He looked so helpless. "Jebal." He wasn't breathing correctly and he's shaking a little. This is all because of me anyway.

"Fine. Stay still." I sat back on his bed and took off his shirt. No malice! I'm just helping him. He closed his eyes when I started wiping his torso. "Sleep well. And I'm sorry."

I lied down on my bed and faced the wall. I pulled the blanket up and closed my eyes. "Jennie." He called in his deep voice. "Thank you."

Not knowing the reason why, my lips suddenly curved into a smile.

--
Author's Note:

Sorry to keep everyone waiting!😩 I wanted to update earlier but we just had our Family Day and I'm scared my classmates would know about this account sooo ye😅 Hope you liked it😊💕