🌸Roommate

J E N N I E

"Just spin the fucking bottle!" Taehyung shouted. We were deciding who stays with who and these punks decided we do the spinning of the bottle.

But I'm opposing.

"Why can't we just choose our own rooms? I mean, what if we end up with a pervert bastard?"

"We've talked about this, Jennie Kim. We will not do anything to the four of you."

"As if! What's the purpose of getting random rommates anyway?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"This whole shitty vacation is for us to socialize so shut that pretty little mouth of yours and get on with it! You think I want to sleep with one of you? No! I'm just doing this for our group!"

"Well I'm just saying this for OUR safety! You might be planning for an evil plan right now!"

"Do I look like someone who would do such a thing? Really?!" He said, leaning his face close to mine.

"No doubt, mister." I said, squinting my eyes.

"Okay! Before you two fall inlove," Hoseok parted the both of us. "Let us decide who are roomates!" He happily said and spinned the bottle.

I felt my heart racing for no reason. The heck is happening to me? The bottle stopped to Chaeyoung. "O-kay?"

"You spin the bottle and whoever the bottle points to will be your roomate. This will be for the first room. Four people." Namjoon explained.

Chaeyoung then spinned the bottle landing on Jisoo. "YES!! HAHA BITCHES!!" They stood up and hugged each other. They were jumping and stuff and I'm just here, very embarrassed of what they're doing.

Jisoo unnie spinned the bottle and it pointed to Jimin. "Nice! I always wanted to be with Chaeyoung." He said before spinning. Chae just rolled her eyes at him. The bottle then pointed to Jin. "Oh? Jin hyung? It's fine, I guess."

"Fine? Yah Jimin-ah! You don't want me as your roommate?"

"Honestly speaking, no." Seokjin was so close to choking the kid but Namjoon was fast to stop him. "I'll choke you in your sleep." He spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook. "Eeyy! Maknae!"

"Yah Maboban! Pray it's not you."

"Pfft! It won't be me!" She confidently said. Jungkook spinned the bottle and it pointed towards.. ME?! "OMG unnie!!"

"At least it's not this JERK here." I said flashing a look at Taehyung and he rolled his eyes like a bitch. I spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Yoongi.

"I pick to be with these three. I'm not playing that stupid game." He said and dragged Namjoon and Hoseok to their room. The two couldn't even speak a word.

"This ain't a game grandpa! Get lost!" I shouted but he ignored me and closed the door. "Grumpy old man, tsk."

"Does this mean I'll be sleeping with you?!" Lisa shouted, pointing at Taehyung. "For fuck's sake! Come on!" She crossed her arms and glared at him.