🌸Bathtub

J E N N I E

"You little bastard!! Get back here!!" Once a liar, always a liar. He had the guts to tell me that he likes me when he actually doesn't. "Kim Taehyung!!" I pulled him by the hand and we both fell on the carpet. "I'll end you!"

"Wait!" He held both of my wrists. "You really had the hopeful eyes. Do you really think I like you?" He laughed and let go of me. "That's where you're wrong."

"Yah! First of all, I didn't have hopeful eyes. Second, of course not! Why would I? There are a lot of better guys out there."

"Sorry shortcake but, I'm the best out of everyone."

"And I just want the better one." I stood up and fixed myself. "This is why I will never trust you again. All you do is lie about things."

He stood up and held both of my shoulders. "I'm not a liar all the time. I just love to annoy you." He smirked and walked away.

"Annoy me...pfft!" I went back inside the room and saw Versis sleeping. "Hey baby.." I lied beside her. "I'll sleep with you. Is that alright?"

"Hmm.." She wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her head before closing my eyes. Breakfast isn't ready yet because Seokjin is still making a move on Jisoo unnie. That guy's so persistent.

"It's good to see my wife and my daughter sleeping together." I was about to stand but he quickly lied down behind me. He snaked his arms on my waist and whispered, "Stay here."

"Get your hands off me. I am not your unfortunte wife." I was hitting his hand but he just won't. "Taehyung.." I quietly said. Versis might wake up.

"I won't do anything to you. There's a kid here." He suddenly kissed my ear.

"Ew.. You pervert..! Go away."

"Eomma?" I immediately turned to her. "Should I give the both of you some privacy?"

"Oh, there's no need for that baby. It's okay." I glared at him and he just laughed at me. "Stupid." I closed my eyes and didn't mind his presence. My daughter needs a quiet atmosphere.

A U T H O R

Versis woke up and saw Jennie and Taehyung sleeping peacefully. "Time for me to disappear." She slowly became invisible, leaving Taehyung and Jennie together, hugging like a couple.

Jennie unknowingly turned around. She was facing him and was inches closer to his face. Taehyung who was deeply asleep, pulled her closer, assuming she was a pillow. His lips were now on her forehead.

"Baby?" Jennie was caressing his back, thinking Versis is still there. "Are you hungry?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and backed away. 'The fuck am I doing?' He asked himself. "Yah Kim Jennie." He woke her up but she just hugged him tighter than before. "Wake up. Jennie."

"What?" She opened her eyes and quickly stood up when she saw him. "What did you do to me? Where's Versis?"

"I didn't do anything. And I don't know. You're the one who looks after her!" She left the room and went downstairs.

"Guys! Have you see Versis?"

"I'm here eomma!" The little girl was running towards her with a big smile on her face. "Did I make you worried?"

"Of course you did baby." Jennie carried her. "Don't do that again, okay? How did you leave without us noticing?"

"I can disappear. Duh? It's normal for us. I'll take care of myself, eomma." Jennie sighed and smiled at her. "Where's appa?"

"I'm here." He said and took her from Jennie. "I see what you did there little girl." He said and tickled her. "Don't leave us like that."

"You don't tell me what to do, appa."

"Yah Jennie! Your daughter has some attitude." Jisoo said while helping Seokjin in preparing the dishes.

"Of course. I'm the mom."

"Eomma." Versis called and took Jennie's hand. "I want to take a bath." Both Jennie and Taehyung looked at each other.

"O..kay?"

"Do it quickly. The food is waiting." Seokjin ordered and they immediately went to the bathroom. There was only a bathtub with a faucet.

"How do we do this?" Taehyung asked and took off his shirt. Jennie went inside the bathtub and opened the faucet. "Are you sure about this?"

"Do you even take a bath, Kim Taehyung?"

"Yah! Of course I do! I just don't know how to bath a little girl." He turned to Versis who is playing with the water. "Is she really my daughter?"

"Snap out of it! She is. Come here Versis." She happily walked towards Jennie.

"Ah! Wait a second. I forgot to get my favorite soap!" She quickly left the tub and went out of the room. Jennie gulped.

It was awkward between the both of them. Taehyung shirtless and Jennie wearing her camisole.

Taehyung suddenly splashed water to her and laughed. Jennie took a hold of herself and tried to ignore it but his childish side popped in and kept on splashing water towards her.

"Oh you really want a fight?!" She stood on her knees and started a water fight. They kept on splashing water towards each other.

They were laughing and that rarely happens when they're together. Jennie lost balance and fell on her back. Taehyung used this opportunity and started tickling her.

"Tae-taehyung!! Stop it!" She was laughing, showing a bit of her cute gummy smile. "Y-yah! Hajima!!" She held his wrists trying to stop him and he did. "That's enough." Both of them were panting and gasping for air.

Taehyung was on top, hovering above her. His gaze suddenly went to her exposed shoulder. The right strap of her camisole loosened and that somehow made him feel different things.

"What are you looking at, loser?" He gulped. He couldn't talk in his situation. Something was growing and he has to stop it before he does anything stupid. "Taehyung."

His eyes travelled all over her body and stopped at her lips.

"T-taehyung?"

He couldn't take it anymore. He held her hands and smashed his lips on hers.

--
Author's Note:

I'm really sorry I can't update everyday guys.. I didn't know I'd be this busy during the last quarter. I hope I didn't disappoint you😞

The Cheerleaders Vs. The Singers ranked 2nd in Taennie and I'm so thankful for you guys💓 I hope you continue to support this book😊💚

But should I tell you guys that I'm actually using my neighbor's wifi to update?😂 im broke af-