🌸Versis

J E N N I E

"Who's this kid again?" Yoongi asked, looking at her. "How did she get here?"

"Uncle Yoongi.. I said, my name is Versis. I'm a Shydiddle. Jennie eomma and Taehyung appa made me."

"MADE YOU?!" All of them shouted all at once. "When on earth did the both of you fuck each other?!"

"And when did Jennie become preggy?!"

"When did you give birth to her?!"

Everyone was asking us different questions and I couldn't understand any of them!

"YAH!! Can you please listen to her for a minute? She's not done yet." They all faced her and Versis continued.

"Jennie eomma didn't actually give birth to me. Taehyung appa didn't fuck her yet so-"

"WHAT THE- WHO TOLD HER THAT?! YOU HOOLIGANS! HOW DID SHE KNOW!? She's too innocent!"

"Seokjin hyung! Calm the fuck down!" Taehyung shouted.

"Oh. From the father. Of course."

"I was made from their anger and grudges towards each other. That's how shydiddles are born. We just poof to this world and do our mission." She finished it off with a smile. I just realized this. My daughter is so pretty.

"Soooo.. Why were you glowing?" She sat on my lap and played with my fingers. "Is that normal for you?"

"Umhm. My light shows both of your feelings. Red is when both of you are mad. Orange if both of you are jealous. Yellow if both of you are happy. Green if both of you are horny-"

"What?" I quickly kicked his foot.

"Taehyung, for goodness's sake! Let the kid finish!"

"It's okay eomma. Blue if both of you are sad. Purple is both of you are shy. Pink if both of you are inlove. Grey if both of you are hungry. Brown if both of you are scared. Black if.. " She stopped.

"What is it?"

"Black if I'm dying or about to leave." She said, saddly. "I will leave if the both of you have no grudges left. My mission is to help the both of you about your anger towards each other. When I already did, I will disappear from your world."

"Who gave you the name 'Versis'? Do you have your own.. Like real parents?"

"Shydiddles are lost kids who died in their past life. We never found our family that's why we don't remember them. Versis is given to me by our godmother. She's the one who's taking care of us if we have no missions."

"That's sad to know.. Don't worry. I'll take care of you." I hugged her tight. She giggled and cupped my face.

"Eomma.. You're really pretty."

"No she's not!" He suddenly shouted. "She's hideous."

"Don't be like that appa. You're also handsome." He stood up and took her from me.

"Yah! Where are you taking my daughter?!" I pulled his hand and took Versis. "She stays with me."

"You're not the only parent here. She's also my daughter! OUR daughter! Don't you know how to share?!"

Versis started to glow red. "Eomma.. Appa.. Stop fighting.. The red glow always hurts me." I quickly carried her and calmed myself.

"I'm sorry.." I glared at Taehyung before taking her to our room upstairs. "Your dad is just too arrogant. That's why I hate him. He's a fraud."

"Don't be like that eomma." She smiled at me and her glow disappeared. "Besides.. Isn't appa too handsome to be mad at?"

"He's not handsome." She pouted. "Well.. He kind of is..?" She cocked her head to the side. "Okay fine. Taehyung's handsome. But the fact that he's a horrible person gives me the reason to not like him."

"Oh really?" And there he was. Leaning on the doorframe unnoticed. "You think I'm handsome, Jennie Kim?" He walked towards us, smirking.

"No." I said and looked away. "You heard it wrong."

"Don't deny it. Versis," She happily turned to him. "What did your eomma say about me?"

"She admitted that you're handsome. But your attitude is bad that's why she doesn't like you."..and that's why a kid doesn't lie. Seriously Versis?!

"Should I make my attitude wear Gucci for you to like me? Should I put make up on my attitude for you to like me? 'Cause I will."

"The heck are you talking about?"

"I like you."

--
Author's Note:

Okaaaay! I updated for you guys!😂 I'm a little sleepy right now so expect some mistakes. Love you all😘💕